The Birthday

(Amelia's outfit for the chapter is above)

We've been on the road the whole summer ever since we left Mystic Falls on the search for werewolves that Nik can turn into hybrids. Nik and I have talked about what happened in Mystic Falls before we left. Well, honestly we argued more than talked. That night was sure the worst argument we have ever had.

Flashback

Nik was carrying a sleeping Jayden as we walked into the hotel room where we were staying for the night. As Nik placed Jayden on the bed, I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. 

As I was washing my face, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I smelt the familiar scent of Nik, so I pushed him away from me slightly and continued to wash my face.

"Come on, love! Talk to me." He said and I stayed quiet and he signed. "I know I hurt your feelings, but it had to be done." He said and that got me annoyed. 

I turned around and glared at him saying, "What had to be done? You had to kill my Aunt? One of the people I told you to leave alone?" I asked him rhetorically and he stayed quiet so I decided to continue my rant. "I felt guilty enough knowing that you were going to kill my sister and then you went behind my back and went after my Aunt!" Tears welled up in my eyes and Nik signed. 

"Amelia.." He started saying but I shook my head, stopping him.

"No. I don't care what you have to say. You disappeared for two days and then came back acting like nothing happened." I said as my voice cracked. "You took the life of one of the only people who has ever watched out for me." At this point I was full on crying.

Nik pulled me into an embrace and I let him. I didn't have the energy to push him away, so I just cried onto his shoulder. "I'm sorry, love. Please, forgive me." He said and I pulled away, wiping the tears off of my face.

"I can't forgive you so fast. Just give me some time." I told him and walked out of the bathroom, not letting him answer. I went and laid down on the bed next to Jayden while Nik stayed in the bathroom for a few.

What a day!

End of Flashback

I won't say that I have fully forgiven him because I haven't, but we are starting to go back to how we used to be with me not trying to avoid having any conversations with him. Jayden seems to be happy to see us getting along again. He says that 'we are finally a happy family again' which makes Nik and I chuckle at his excitement when he says it.

Stefan on the other hand does not seem to be enjoying our companying. Well, only Nik and I's company because Jayden and him are still as close as they were before. He's turned into a true ripper throughout the summer because of Nik, but I think he's hiding something. I just don't know what it is. 

I was thinking about how it's supposed to be Elena's birthday tomorrow and I really hope she's resting in peace and doesn't hate me. It's sucks knowing that Jeremy doesn't have anyone now since I also left Mystic Falls. I have tried calling him, but he won't return any of my calls so I just gave up.

It's night time right now and we are in Tennessee looking for a werewolf called Ray. We pull up to a street and walked towards a house. Nik, Jayden, and I were walking to the front of the house while Stefan went around back. 

The house we walked up to was beautiful. As I was looking at it from a far next to Nik while carrying Jayden, a girl walked out and started calling out for something or someone. "Rudy!" She said and Nik looked at me before grabbing my hand and leading me towards the house.

His Love{Niklaus Mikealson Fanfiction} *Completed*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara