New York

We had arrived at the airport and it was time to say goodbye. We got out from the car and I turned to Jeremy. I smiled and gave him a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you Jeremy and please stop with the drugs. That isn't you." Tears formed in my eyes but I forced myself to not let them out. 

"I'm going to miss you too sis and I'll try my best to quit." I nodded and gave him another hug.

"Jayden, come say bye to Uncle Jeremy." Jayden ran over and jumped into Jeremy's arms.

"I'm going to miss you bud. Be good for Momma and call us all the time, okay?" Jayden nodded and rested his head on Jeremy's shoulder.

"I gonna miss you Uncle. I wuv you." Jeremy smiled and gave Jayden a tight hug. 

I looked over at Aunt Jenna and saw that she had tears in her eyes. I smiled at her sadly and went over to give her a hug. She returned the hug and silently cried which made me tear up again.

"Please don't cry Aunt Jenna because you're going to make me cry." She chuckled and wiped her tears. 

"I may be sad you're leaving but, I know this is a great opportunity and I know you'll do amazing." I smiled and gave her another hug. "So, go to New York and show those people what a girl from Mystic Falls can do." I chuckled. 

"Thanks for being there for me Aunt Jenna and supporting my decision. I love you." I gave her yet again another hug. I felt someone next to me and I looked down and it was Jayden.

"Say goodbye to Aunt Jenna baby." He smiled and gave her leg a hug. Jenna bent down and picked him up.

"Oh Jayden. You don't know how much I'll miss you smart boy." Jenna called Jayden smart boy because he was smart for his age.

"I gonna miss you too Jenna. I wuv you." He put his small arms around her neck and gave her a hug. 

"I love you too smart boy." I smiled and then turned to my sister who had her arms folded across her chest. She still hasn't got over it.

"You still mad?" She didn't respond to me and I signed. "You know what some people say, it's easy to get mad but way harder to stop being mad so, I suggest you try hard to not get mad." She still didn't say anything and I was getting annoyed. "Look Elena, you can't change my mind. The decision has been made. Just give me a hug and say goodbye to your nephew with a smile on your face. I mean you won't see us for a while. I'm sure you don't want me to leave while you're mad at me." 

"Whatever. Just know I don't agree with your decision." I shrugged.

"Well I didn't really ask." I pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back. We separated and I looked at her. "Now can you smile while saying goodbye to Jayden, please." She nodded and smiled when Jayden walked over to us.

"I'm going to miss you Jay. You know that right?" Jayden nodded and gave her a hug.

"I know Auntie E. I wuv you."

"I love you too Jay." I grabbed the two suitcases and gave each one of them a last hug. I grabbed Jayden's hand and started walking towards the airport entrance. I heard Jenna yell out my name.

"AMELIA!" I turned around and she was running towards me. "I texted you the information about your new apartment. I hope you like it." I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Aunt Jenna. We have to go but, we'll see you soon." She gave me one last hug and then walked back to where Elena and Jeremy were. Jayden and I waved then turned back around and walked into the airport. 

()()()()()

We had went through the whole process of security and all of that and now we were sitting at our gate waiting to be let on the plane. Jayden was asleep on my lap and I was just scrolling through my phone. I decided to text Aunt Jenna and tell her that we made it to the gate.