The Night Of The Comet

I woke up with a small headache. I noticed that Jayden is in my bed again so I gave him a small peck on the forehead and made my way to the bathroom to get ready. I got out of the shower and changed. 

I made my way back into my room and woke Jayden up

I made my way back into my room and woke Jayden up. "Jayden baby, wake up." He turned and lifted his small head up with his eyes half open.

"I don't wanna wake up." He whined and I smiled a little bit. 

"You have to get up so we can get you ready to go to daycare."

"Mkay." He reached out to me and I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I gave him a small bath and that woke him up a little more. Once I took him out of the shower I put some clothes on him. 

We made our way out of the room when I saw Elena and Aunt Jenna standing there

We made our way out of the room when I saw Elena and Aunt Jenna standing there. I put Jayden down and he ran towards Elena.

"Auntie E." He reached up at her and Elena picked him up. 

"Good Morning Buddy." She gave him small kisses and I turned to Aunt Jenna. 

"Where are you going Aunt Jenna?" She walked towards her room and Elena, Jayden and I followed her. 

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference." Well that is going to be an interesting meeting. "Hair up or down?"

"Sexy Stewardess." Elena said when Aunt Jenna had her hair up. Aunt Jenna put it down.

"Boozy housewife." Aunt Jenna looked at me and then back at Elena. 

"Up it is." We both laughed and I grabbed Jayden from Elena.

"I am going to head out. I need to get Jayden to daycare and get myself to school." I grabbed Jayden's thing and my things and walked to the stairs. "See you at school Elena and good luck at the meeting Aunt Jenna." They both said bye and Jayden waved. I made my way to the car and drove to Jayden's daycare.

()()()()

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago. It hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years." I wasn't really paying attention to what Mr. Tanner was saying. I mean, it's not like I ever do. I was just drawing random things in my notebook. I had the same dream about the same guy last night. I didn't understand why I was having these dreams. I don't even know who this guy is. He is a really handsome guy and if I were to meet him in real life I think I would be drooling. I was taken out of my thoughts when Mr. Tanner talked.