Final Decision

I woke up the next morning with a decision already made. I think everyone knows what that is. I decided that I'm moving to New York. The first thing I did when I woke up was get 2 plane tickets for tonight. I definitely did not like the fact that I had to leave tonight but, I had to if I wanted to go to the Art School.

I took a shower and changed.

I still had a few hours until I needed to pick Jayden up and tell him the news so, I decided to start packing

I still had a few hours until I needed to pick Jayden up and tell him the news so, I decided to start packing. I went around the house looking for Jenna so I could tell her my decision. I knocked on her door and heard a 'come in'. I walked in and Jenna was sitting up in her bed.

"Good Morning Aunt Jenna." I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Good Morning Amelia. Did you think about what you were going to do?" I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Yeah. I-I actually decided that..." I paused for a second and Jenna was looking at me waiting for my answer. "I decided that I'm going to New York." I saw her smile and she gave me a hug.

"I know it's hard, but I think this is going to be a really good opportunity for you and even Jayden." I nodded and smiled back.

"But how am I going to find a place to live when I am leaving tonight?" She thought about it for a second before looking up at me, smiling.

"I have a friend that lives in New York. She's a realtor. I know she can find you a place in no time." 

"Are you serious?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Let me call her right now." She grabbed her phone and called someone. "Hello, Ally?"

....

"Hii. I was calling to ask you for a favor."

....

"Well, my niece just got accepted into an art school in New York and she needs to find an apartment quick."

....

"She's leaving tonight." Aunt Jenna looked at me and smiled.

....

"That would be great. She also has a two year old son."

....

"Thank you so much. Have a good day." Aunt Jenna hung up and looked at me smiling.

"So?" I asked wanting to know if I am going to have an apartment or not. 

"She said she will start looking for an apartment for you and Jayden and that she will text me the information later." I yelled in excitement and hugged Jenna.

"Thank you so much Aunt Jenna. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Your welcome Amelia. Do you need help packing?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I have no idea what to pack or where to start."

"Okay. Let me get changed and I'll help you." I nodded and walked out the room to let her change.