The Sun Also Rises

I was thinking of many ways to make Nik suffer once this is all over while Jenna was groaning and Elena was just quiet.

"Oh, my head." Jenna groans. "What's wrong with me?" She asks, totally confused as to what is happening to her.

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asks Jenna.

"You called me. You were so scared." Jenna says and I signed.

"I'm going to kill him." I mutter referring to Nik.

"Oh, Ah, I should've realized that it wasn't you." Jenna says. "The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." Jenna finishes saying.

"Klaus." "Nik." Elena and I say at the same time. "It was Klaus." Elena states.

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't... I don't remember anything that happened after that." Jenna tells us. "Where are we? What happened." Jenna asks looking around and Elena grabs one of her hands while I grab the other.

"We're at the Quarry. He brought us here." Elena answers Jenna's questions.

"Why don't I remember anything? And why is Amelia here?" Jenna asks, looking at the both of us.

"I came here when I found out that he took you. I'm so sorry, Jenna." I tell her, looking down at the ground. Jenna places her hand on my cheek and smiles sadly.

"Jenna, do you remember... when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena asks Jenna, breaking our stare.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." Jenna starts to explain but the stops, looking at us as she notices what is happening to her. "Oh, God. He killed me." Jenna says.

"Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me, everything is going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here." Elena says and I nod, agreeing with her.

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna says more as a statement rather than a question.

"And I bet you're hungry." We hear a voice behind us and I automatically know that it is Greta. I stand up and stand in front of Jenna, protectively.

"Go away, Greta. You aren't touching her." Greta looks at me with a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry, Amelia, but it's Klaus's rules." Greta says and I glare at her.

"I don't give a f*ck what Nik's rules are. If he wants me to leave, he needs to get here himself. I'm not letting you touch her." I say still standing in front Jenna. Out of nowhere, Elena gets up and runs towards something just to be thrown back by Greta's powers. "Elena!!!" I call out to her. Fire surrounds Elena in one circle and another circle of fire surrounds an open space, leaving Jenna, Greta, and I without being surrounded.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped." Greta tells Elena as she grabs a rock. "No matter what you do." Greta starts walking closer to Jenna and I step forward a bit more.

"Greta, please just-- just let her go." Elena tries to plead with Greta while I just stare her down. Greta cuts her wrist and Jenna looks at her with wide eyes.

"Get away Greta. Leave her alone." I tell her but Greta shakes her head at me.

"I need you to move, Amelia. Or you going to leave me no choice." She says trying to make me move and I chuckle.

"What are you going to do? I'm sure Nik won't be happy if you hurt me." I say to her.

"You won't be hurt. Just out of the way." All of a sudden I get this really bad headache and the last thing I heard was Jenna calling out to me and then everything went black.