Dating Apps

NICK P.O.V.: After meeting Willa, I drove Demi and I to a near restaurant. We were aware everyone would see us but we didn't thought it would cause such a chaos of paps coming our way, like running. 

"Uh Nick, I can't do this." She told me as we noticed everyons running to us.

"Okay, grab my arm."

"The rumors are gonna fly if I do it."

"I don't care, just do it now."

"Alright." She grabbed my arm softly and I started walking faster as 10 paps made a circle around us, screaming and taking pics. "Damn." She whispered and covered her eyes cause the flashes were too close to her eyes even tho it was the afternoon.

"Get away guys, she needs space." I said and pushed them away with my body, slightly.

"Thanks." Demi told me and we continued walking until we entered a restaurant. "That was fucking wild."

"It really was, how are you?" She smiled sweetly at me and shrugged.

"My eyes hurt a little but I'll be fine. You did such a good job, I felt protected."

"Then I did what I wanted to, let's order something to eat."

"Yep. What about pizza? For the both of us."

"Uh sure, I don't mind at all."

"Great then." We ordered a pizza and two bottles of wated and started eating in silence. There wasn't too many people in the restaurant but we could still hear the flashes from outside. "They're so gonna say we're dating or something."

"You think so?"

"Yes...and I feel like I don't want that happening now. Just not right now."

"Why not now?" I asked with a frown and she chuckled.

"I recently made myself an account in some dating apps...I'm not looking for something serious tho, just someone to have a nice time with."

"Dating apps?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Yes, don't make that face is nothing serious, I swear to God."

"Yeah, I was just thinking about it...I'm happy for you." She nodded and I looked to my hands. Dating apps?!!?!?!? Really?

Why can't she just date someone closer to her? Like a friend or something, maybe me, I don't know.

"Nick, does anything happen?" I shook my head and sipped on my water. "I think you should have an account too."

"What?"

"Yes, meet some people, go on dates...maybe that could be good for you, after Priyanka...you may want someone to hang out with some nights."

"You mean, have sex with some stranger?" She nodded with a grin and I sighed. "No thanks, I'm better alone."

"So really no dating apps? Singleness?"

"Exactly that." She shrugged and nodded.

"Okay, that's nice too." We continued the lunch in silence until I cleared my throat catching her attention. "What?"

"I can talk in instagram or twitter, and tell everyone we're not dating. So that doesn't ruin your moves in those apps."

"Would you do that for me?" I nodded. "You're the best, I'll do it too.

So...she really don't want people to think we're dating, am I that disgusting? Damn...

I went to instagram quickly and took a selfie of myself covering my eyes in a frustrated way (because I kinda was but for another reason) and wrote something on it before posting it.

"Demi and I are NOT dating. Yes, we live together, yes we hang out together, yes we're close again BUT WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! We would NEVER date, not each other's type lol 😅😅😅"

"So I'm not your type...wow, I just found that out." I raised my eyebrows.

"I said it for everyone to know that you'd never date me. I don't even know if you are my type or not, I never thought of it."

"You sound angry, are you?" I rolled my eyes wanting to say yes but shook my head.

"No, just tired of the people making rumors about us."

"Oh, don't worry, they'll stop if they read your story...you made everything real clean."

"You asked for it." I whispered and she frowned at me.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you."

"Oh I said, the food is lit." I faked a smile and she nodded at me.

"It truly is."

Once we finished our food, we both walked out of the restaurant and I walked a little faster than Demi. I thought it was okay but when the paps trapped her I felt bad and walked back to where she was, put an arm around her shoulders and started walking again.

"Sorry, I forgot about them for a second."

"It's okay, you saved me anyways." She replied and I bit my lip. Why does she always have to be that cute? Dude, I hate it here.

We got to the car very quickly and left that venue to go to the house again. There wasn't many people around it, maybe 3 paps from the other street. They didn't even get close to us.

"I like that kind of paps, they're cool to be around."

"I don't like any of them." I said. "But it's their job so it's okay...I kinda aprove it this way."

"Yeah same. I think I'm gonna take a shower and watch some movies, wanna do it with me?" She asked me and blushed. "The movies I mean, not the shower."

"I know you meant the movies, the other one it's impossible." She raised her eyebrows and I shook my head. "Thanks for the offer but I'm tired, gonna take a nap."

"Oh, alright." I waved my hand at her and walked upstairs to my bedroom.

I did try to take a nap, but I was too frustrated to do it...so I chose a better thing to do. At first I didn't even think about it, I just did it...it was almost like a reflex.

I made myself an account on the app Demi told me, a fake account with a description I knew Demi would find interesting and hopefully cute. I followed her and left my phone on my side. Around 5 minutes later I got a notification...Demi and I matched on the app. She thought Mike Tyler was interesting, or cute, or both...not knowing I was him. Easy.