Phil McIntyre, Mike Bayer

DEMI'S P.O.V.:

After spending a whole week meditating, writing some things down, talking with my family about what things I didn't remember but they do that I had to tell Mike and Phil; I felt ready when Wednesday arrived.

I worked out in the morning and relaxed the rest of the day until it was 4:45 p.m. and I left my house with Max, to go to the appointment.

"Who's turn is today?" I chuckled watching Max through the mirror.

"Phil and Mike." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Both of them together?" I nodded.

"You see, they only agreed to come today if they could come together cause apparently they're scared of me or something. Which I happen to find actually funny. They can't even do that on their own." He chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure Phil told Mike to go with him just in case you want to punch him, so he has someone to defend him." I laughed out loud and nodded.

"That could be a reason even tho it's funny." We laughed and some minutes later, we arrived to the building.

"Okay so, if one them wants to touch even one hair of yours. Just call me, I'll be here in case something goes wrong." I smiled at Max and nodded.

"Thanks Max, be right back." I walked quickly to the office hoping to not bump into them and thankfully, I didn't. Once I entered the room, Brenda smiled at me.

"Hey, how are you today?" I smiled.

"Today is gonna be one of a kind for you, I'm sure." I told her and then shrugged. "I'm naturally a little nervous but I'm excited to let everything out too. It's gonna be pretty interesting."

"Just so I know more about them. What were they in your life?" I sighed.

"Well, professionally, Phil was my manager ever since I started in Disney and Mike was my sober couch ever since the first time I went to treatment." She nodded and I bit my lip.

They arrived two minutes later, together and wearing their most ugly faces ever. They hated to be there. The tension was tangible.

"Welcome. Take a sit. Who's Phil McIntyre and who's Mike Bayer?" I glanced at them.

"I'm Phil and he's Mike Bayer." Phil said and I just stared at both of them waiting for my time to start talking. "We'd like to know why we're here today."

"Demi is doing a new type of therapy where she tells you everything she wants to and you can tell her everything you want to, too. With the objective of letting her past go." They nodded and looked back at me. "So now, you're gonna look at her and she's gonna look at you. And once any of you is ready, you can start talking." I nodded and stared directly to Phil's eyes, every once in a while I would glance briefly at Mike too. Of course, I talked first.

"I happen to find it too fucked up that you both left me when I needed you the most." I started. "And obviously, through almost a decade, you took all the credit in my recovery. You made me think you were the reason why I was still alive. You made me feel I was finally recovered from all my demons when in reality, I was just 'powering through it'". I said quoting Phil's words and he nodded.

"We left you cause we knew you felt the worst when someone you love left you. The plan was to leave you to make you make up your mind and get help again." I nodded pressing my lips together.

"Okay, so I guess we all know your plan didn't work as you planned it. I asked you to help me, I reached out for your hand and all you did was close the fucking door at me. Nobody helped me, cause not only did you left me but you made everyone around me leave too. Yea, how gentle and smart was that?" Phil sighed.

"We thought it would work." I nodded with an angry chuckle and glanced at him with teary eyes.

"Okay, I get it. Your plan failed. I guess your plan of overworking me during my whole career didn't fail, right?"

"I was just trying to make you the biggest and best pop star of the world." I rolled my eyes.

"Quit saying those stupid lies. I never got half of the publicity or help or attention you gave to your precious Jonas Brothers. You used me to make them bigger cause I had a bigger fan base but you still gave them more publicity than me. You didn't want me to be the best pop star, you just wanted me to continue giving you money for my work. You never cared for my health. You just told me to 'power through' everything bad that happened to me. It was obvious that everything would explode one day, huh?" They just stared blankly at me and I looked at Mike. "And you..."

"You can't say anything about me. I tried to keep you healthy all the time I worked with you." I frowned.

"So, keeping me healthy means making me feel like I should be skinnier and work out 5 times a day? Don't let me eat fruits cause they have sugar and keeping me under a fucking regime?!" I asked him angrily as tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"I was just doing my best to help you." I shook my head.

"No. You were just on his side trying to earn the most money you could not caring about me. But you know what? I forgive you both. And I don't wish bad things to you. In fact, I wish your hearts and minds change for the better cause you...mostly you" I said to Phil. "You have a little daughter and I hope she never finds out all the shit you did to me just because I was a girl and 'weaker' than your perfect boys. You fucking tricked me my whole career and she deserves better. So I really hope you both change and start caring about people and help them, for real. Cause you don't even care about the lives of your clients. Everyone knows you overwork them all, so keep an eye on the media...people talks Phil." They just looked at me for some seconds and then, at my therapist.

"I guess we finished. Can we leave? We have more important things to do." My therapist just nodded and they left without saying another word.

"I told ya this would happen. They're always like that." She nodded.

"They're an interesting case for therapy." We laughed and she grabbed my hand. "But you did amazing. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks" I said to her and she looked at her papers.

"Your next three weeks are already scheduled." I nodded. "Next week: Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas. Then, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. Then, Marissa Callahan and Nick Jonas."

"Okay, I'll start to get ready for the last ones." I said with a chuckle and she frowned at me. "I have a lot of...history with both of them. That's all." I said before leaving her office.