Music Issues

DEMI'S P.O.V.:

Saturday arrives quickly and I found myself alone in studio at night. It was late night and I was trying to finish a song but clearly not succeeding. I had spent three hours with it and saw no possible solution for it.

"Damn Demi, it's probably not that difficult." I sighed and started playing the keyboard again. Still nothing.

I heard the silence of the place and that frustrated me even more. I stood up and walked to the window of the room. I opened it and let the cold wind hit my face causing me to close my eyes. I needed to finish that song or I wouldn't be able to sleep.

After a while thinking what to do, I came to a realization that I didn't want to think about, but that I knew it was the only solution.

"Screw you Demetria." I told to myself and grabbed my phone starting to write a text. I hit "send" after some seconds and mentally hit me, it was almost midnight. I was doing something I shouldn't.

NICK'S P.O.V.:

Priyanka glanced up to me while laughing at a joke her mom said and I nodded with a smile. I was tired and just wanted to be without her family but I knew that wasn't possible.

"That's funny." I said trying to fake a laugh that they believed.

My phone vibrated on my pocket and I grabbed it to read the text I had just gotten, instantly frowning when I saw who sent it. Demi.

Demi ~ hey, I know it's late and you may don't want to talk with me. This is gonna be pretty random. But I'm stuck at the studio with melodies issues...if you can help an old friend, that'd be appreciated a lot. If you can't, I'll understand. Bye.

"Oh." I whispered and everyone looked at me. "My brother's car broke down in the middle of nowhere. He needs help. I'll have to go help him."

"Joe's car?" Priyanka asked and I shook my head.

"Frankie's. But no one can go help him, so I'll go." My wife stood up and grabbed her coat.

"I'll go with you so you don't go alone." I shook my head.

"Oh no, stay here with your mom. I'll be back soon, it won't take me too long. It's too cold for you to be outside."

"You're sure?" She asked me and I nodded putting my coat on. "Okay. Be safe please."

"I will, don't worry." She pecked my lips and I waved at her mom. "Bye."

Once they greeted me, I drove directly to the address Demi sent me with her text. It was the studio where she was working. It was almost midnight when I arrived to the building and parked my car before heading to the elevator.

I pressed the button for it to open and when it did, she was inside. Her eyes widened in surprise and I chuckled.

"You came." She whispered and I nodded. "I'm sorry, it wasn't that necessary I was just...stuck with a stupid song and you know how I get when I can't finish something." I shrugged.

"I wasn't busy at all...and kinda wanted to go out for a while." She raised her eyebrows and I cleared my throat. "You're leaving or...you fix those music issues?"