Nick Jonas

NICK'S P.O.V.:

I rushed downstairs after putting my jacket on and realized Priyanka was looking at me with her eyebrows raised. I sighed and glanced down at her on the couch. 

"I gotta go for some hours, I'll try to be back as soon as possible." She chuckled and I sighed. 

"You're lying to me, you're not going to work like you said you would. I already talked with Sophie and she told me you all have a week off. Now, tell me the truth...where are you going?" I bit my lip in anger. I was tired of her never trusting me like she should. 

"I'll go see Demi." She raised her eyebrows again with her jaw dropped and stood up from the couch. "Don't even start. I'm gonna help her in her new therapy. We'll just talk in front of her therapist and that's all. Tho, you have nothing to do with what I decide to do regarding her." She nodded and walked upstairs. 

"Tell her to make dinner for you cause I definitly won't do it." 

"Pry..." I started and she shrugged it off. 

"Don't talk to me now."

I sighed again and thought 'Damn, lately my life is sighing'. After saving my phone on the pocket of my jeans, I walked to my car and climbed into it. 

The thought of seeing Demi after almost 3 years and actually talk to her, gave me the strongest nerves of my whole life. 

DEMI'S P.O.V.: 

I knocked on the door and my therapist opened it for me. I smiled slightly at her but my smile faded instantly. I was way too nervous to smile. It was killing me, the nerves were too much for me. She frowned and I shook my head. 

"My meditation wasn't enough for today. I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my whole life before." We entered to the room and sat in our places before she offered me a coffee that i gladly accepted. 

"Do you want to tell me anything you think I should know about him before he arrives?" I bit my lip and opened my mouth to talk but the door opened slowly after two knocks. Call me crazy, but those were his knocks and I just knew it even before the door opened revealing his face. He was the same but with some years more, just like Joe. 

"Umm, excuse me, I'm Nick Jonas...can I come in?" He asked and I turned my eyes to the floor. He was always so polite, it was hurting. I used to think he was the perfect man. 

"Sure, Nick, come in and take a sit." As my therapist explained the steps to follow to him, I was numbed by his scent. I was kind of in a trance as they talked and I looked to the floor. His scent, his aroma was one of those you just can never forget. "Okay, if you're ready, you can start." 

I turned my eyes to him and felt a stab in my stomach. Why did it hurt to see him again? As his eyes met mine, I chowed down on my lip and felt all my resentment for him, fill my chest.  

For the first time since I started my new therapy, while looking to his eyes, I didn't cry. We just stared at each other, no one cried. I gulped ready to start talking after 4 minutes of staring at each other but he was faster than me. 

"I'm sorry for leaving." He said quietly and chowed down on his lip before continuing talking. "I was a terrible friend for leaving when you needed me the most but I...it's not like i wanted to do it anyways. I'm really sorry for it. I regret everyday of my life."