Special Moment

NICK'S P.O.V.: 

Demi entered to the living room again with her guitar and a small smile on her lips. "Here."

"For me?" I asked with raised eyebrows and she nodded. I grabbed it and she sat on the carpet beside me.

"Play me a song." She said to me with her cheeks slightly blushed.

"Which one do you wanna hear?" She bit her lip and titled her head looking at me.

"That one I love..." She whispered and I couldn't help but smile at her reference.

"Well, I don't really know which song you're telling me to play for you but...I'll try with this one." I started playing 'I Just Called To Say I Love You' and she smiled big at me.

"I like that one." She said quietly and I continued singing to her. After a while, having her attention on me all the song, I finished and she chuckled while clapping her hands.

"I think it's your turn now." I said and she grabbed the guitar shyly.

"Well umm...I don't really know if this song really fits me or anything but like...I love it and I feel like you may like it. I hope so..." I smiled at her smile and she started strumming the cords. "I'm in my bed, and you're not here..."

I smiled as she started and recognized the song immediately. It was 'Falling' by Harry Styles. It suited her voice pretty well.

"What if I'm down, what if I'm out, what if I'm someone you won't talk about? I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling." She sang cutely and I chowed down on my lip.

I closed my eyes as she continued singing and rested my head on the back of the couch. Her voice was relaxing to me, it was beautiful and it always was like that.

"You're still awake?" She asked me when the song finished and I chuckled before glancing at her.

"Yes, I just really love your voice."

"Thank you." She whispered and gave me her guitar again.

"What song do you wanna hear now?" I asked and she shrugged. "Okay, I'll just play one...I wrote a song for you in 2018."

"Really?" I nodded. "Can you play it to me now?"

"Now? Well umm...it may sound like a silly song."

"I wanna hear it..." I chuckled and titled my head. "Please?"

"Sure, just give me a minute to remember the chords."
She nodded to me and I tried to remember the chords as I started to feel nervous. "Girl this is not a movie when I'm gone, I'm gone" I started.

I noticed she rested her head next to me on the couch as I continued singing.

"If you think I'm coming after you, you're wrong, dead wrong. No one ever said it'd be flawless, diamonds in the rough are still gorgeous, baby you got burned it in your conscious..." She raised her eyebrows at me and I chuckled as I continued with the song. "You go if you want to, but I'll never forgive you...for giving up on us, giving up on us. Now that I need you..."