Reasons

DEMI'S P.O.V.: I was devasted, after finding out Nick, the boy I considered my best friend, lied to me...I didn't know what to think or do, it was Just too much for me. I ended up calling Joe to get another point of view of the mess.

"Hello?"

"Joe, it's Demi here."

"I know, how are you? It's been a while." He said with a chuckle cause we saw each other last night.

"I'm actually...not good at the moment."

"What happened?" I sighed and walked out to the patio with my two dogs following me.

"I found out Nick was lying to me, he created an account on a date's site and talked a lot with me until I started liking Mike...but that Mike boy, it was actually him."

"Oh boy...that's so-"

"You knew about it, didn't you?" There was a short moment of silencie before he cleared his throat.

"Uh yes, I knew he was doing it."

"Why didn't you tell me anything? Was it that fun to watch that no one said a word to me? I can't understand why would y'all lie to me like that."

"Look Dems, I didn't tell you anything cause Nick beggeed me not to say a word about it."

"But still you should've told me Joe."

"I know, I know...I'm sorry I didn't...he was trying to tell you yesterday when I pushed him to the floor."

"At the bar?"

"Yeah. I should've let him say it there but I was afraid you would hate him."

"I do, anyways."

"Do you really hate him?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you but okay. There's actually something I wanna know."

"What?"

"Did he tell you why he did everything?"

"Um, yes."

"What did he say?"

"He said that I'm always in relationships and that he thought I should be single for a while."

"Okay..."

"He also said he found it hard to break my confidence in myself so he chose not to tell me what he thought of my idea of hanging out with people."

"I see. And you believed it?"

"Can I really believe anything he says?"

"Good point." I nodded and he sighed.

"What?"

"I don't wanna get in trouble with him."

"Oh no, chill, I won't tell him we talked or anything."