Scary Monsters Pt.2

Zacznij od początku

-2 days later-

"Happy Halloween! Good morning, everyone. The Halloween of our campus is becoming a heated topic of magicam! Many of the interviewers have come to visit our school! Night Raven College has become famous. I'm the principal of this famous campus, Dire Crowley! Now, we will start the meeting of the famous Halloween week with the steering committee now~~~~!" Crowley said.

-With Vermillion-

Vermillion was at a loss. Sam had given her a call to inform her of some rogue visitors. Vermillion went to the main street to help the teachers and passed Sam on the way there. This was a disaster.

-At the Main Street-

Chaos. That was what Vermillion saw. Crowley had arrived too. "W-WHAT IS HAPPENING!?"

"Headmaster, the ears." Vermillion reminded him. Crowley gave her an apologetic smile before turning back to the chaos.

Trein looked furious at a child. "Hey you! Climb down from the apple tree right now!

"Okay, okay. I will get down once I'm done." A boy said.
"Don't worry, we will be fast. The one that climbed up the tree is a fast climber from my hometown!" Another boy said. Vermillion rubbed her temples and she glanced at the headmaster. Crowley knew the noise was getting to her. Vil, Malleus, and Sam were there too. Vermillion was desperate for the noise to stop.
"The apple tree belongs to this campus. Please stop what you're doing right now." Crewel said.
"It's dangerous if you climb up the tree with those weak biceps of yours! You will fall down soon!" Vargas said.
"Eh.... Wait, it suddenly turns to a serious atmosphere...." Silence was carried through, until....
"As expected from the teachers of Night Raven College~~!" The group said.

Vermillion was now sweating. 'Well, at least Aunt Hel isn't here. She would be super jealous.'

As if summoned, Hel walked over to her niece. "Hey little seer. What's up?"

Vermillion flinched. "Aunt Hel. How are you?"

"Fine. What's happening here?"

"Please stay out of it."

"Alright?"

The cheering made Vermillion's head spin. This was a nightmare. Hel turned to Sam. "We need noise canceling headphones. Do you have any?"

Sam nodded and rushed off. He came back minutes later with the headphones and they were slipped on. Vermillion sighed in relief along with Hel. Well, that's one disaster prevented. Now for the other one. A child went up to the two immortals and raised his camera. Only to get an intimidating death glare from Hel. The third years were surprised that Hel would glare at a child, but the grip that Hel kept on her niece was tight and showed that she was not afraid to hurt a child.

Crewel looked at the goddess who held Vermillion tightly. He felt Hel's need to protect Vermillion and keep her safe from those people. The child was easily intimidated by the Norse goddess. After all, her looks screamed deadly and inhuman. Not to mention, Hel had a powerful, overbearing amount of magic. Her energy was too much for mortal minds to handle. Hel had explained that to Crewel so he knew that well. Crewel was then caught by surprise by Cater and Vil. Vil was smiling. "You know how hashtag is the perfect word that fits them, Cater."

"What do you mean by hashtag magicam monster? These people only know how to aim for the bait that is in front of them, it's better to call them a stray dog then a bad dog. I should discipline them again. Hel, go check on the others. Call the rest of the family while you're at it." Crewel said, bringing out his means of torture for the bad students. Hel was shocked, but nodded to him.
"Understood. I'll get Vermillion to her siblings." Hel said before rushing off with her niece.
"Wait a minute, Mr. Crewel. What are you going to do?" Trein said.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to teach them common sense." Crewel said gleefully.
"Are you going to cast magic towards these ordinary people?" Trein said, dumbfounded.
"You don't have to worry. I won't cause any injury to them." Crewel said.
"I'm not talking about that. If the whole world knows about this, the reputation of the school will drop down." Trein said.
"Why should we learn how to cast magic if we don't use it now? I'm talking about their safety too!" Crewel said.
"Then we should help them by casting a wind magic when they fall down. Even if you're doing this for their safety, we wouldn't know how the whole world will talk about us when the news gets out." Trein said.
"I agree. Percautions should be taken. I will help you all." Loki said. The staff and students were surprised, but they knew they had to work with him.