15th December.

I spent the night pretty well yesterday.

I submitted my whole self to praying and it feel so good, I was feeling strangely good and I feel like everything is going to be fine.

Very soon.

I walked out of the room and sat in the parlor when Aunty Jami barged in "Aunty Jami." I squealed hugging her "Hudaya is everything okay?" She asked and I gave her a little smile "It will be.Mama is inside her room,I will call her." I stated letting out a long sigh "She is traumatized,I don't know if that is the right word to use but she is not fine at all.Am really worried about her Aunty Jami." I said fighting back my tears.

"Go and call her." She instructed and I nodded my head as I walked to mama's room "Mama,Aunty Jami is here." I told her and she looked up at me "Am coming." She replied in a very low voice "Mama please stop worrying yoursel-." My mouth hanged open trying to process what was happening.

Mama slapped me!

I held my cheeks that are already hurting me "Nothing is fine.My son is there with kidnappers suffering and you are telling me that he is fine." She shouted and tears rolled down from my eyes "Am sorry mam-." She cut me off "Hudaya am a mother,you don't know what am going through,my son is there I don't if he has eaten or not,are they beating him or what?" I know that is is hard "Mama you need to get yourself together." I hold her hand trying to calm her down.

"Fatima calm down please,what is the girl's mistake now?" Aunty Jami asked as she motioned for me to leave.

"Jami today is the third day." I heard mama say before I went back to my room and slumped on the bed crying painfully.

It is hard!

Am losing every bit of sanity that I have left.

My phone rang and I picked it up "Hello." I slurred "Smart girl." I jumped due to fear as I heard the voice that I dread the most "How?" I asked as tears rushed down from my eyes.

"You have a sweet name Hudaya." My name never sounded this bad, I hate this man with so much passion "Please let my brother go,you might not understand this but my family are really hurt by this,we cannot afford the millions that you are asking for.Please let my brother have his freedom back." I pleaded as tears rolled down from my eyes,I know this would be of no use to him because he doesn't have feelings but I had to show him my pain.

"A family is always there for each other,just imagine your son or brother or sister being kidnapped,how would you feel? It feels so bad so please let him go." He hanged up the call almost immediately and I continued crying in pain feeling all our memories coming back to me.

A call came through again and I picked up with trembling hands "Say your final good bye to your brother." Those words made my breath hitch "Good bye?" I questioned trying to steady my heart beat "Yes because we are going to kill him." He replied.

"I don't say good bye,if my brother die then Allah have destined that he is going to die today.My brother have lived a very great life and insha Allah his final abode will be jannah." I didn't know where I got this confidence from but I did and I hanged up the call.

Tears streamed down from my eyes.

They are going to kill him!

My Yaya.

They are going to kill BASHIR KABIR ABBAS.

My one and only brother.He is the only one I have in this whole world.

My vision was becoming blurry as I walked outside my room, I cannot say this to anyone.

Calm down Hudaya.

Just keep praying,prayer is the key.Allah is always there to here out our prayer,either audible or non audible.

I sat down on the cushion with a foul mood,my mind was not at all inside that house,all I was thinking about was Yaya.

"Alhamdulillah." I heard Baba shout and I turn to look at him "They said we should go and take him for free." I turned around to look at him and tears rolled down from my eyes knowing that they gave him false hope.

They are going to be broken.

Completely!

"Alhamdulillah." I mouthed faking a smile even though I was broken "You should go." Mama ushered and they left.

I ran to my room and performed ablution then prayed two raka'ats.

Pray,pray and pray.

I can still remember A's words "Prayer is the key." I said to myself and braced myself.

And make sure you trust Allah while doing so.

He also said this. I raised my head and let my tears flow,this time am not crying just because am feeling emotional,am crying infront of my creator,who will always hear me out.

"Ya Allah, I know this is a test that you have bestowed on us and I hope we will be able to pass this test.My brother is suffering Ya Allah,everything is in your hand right now afterall you are the controller of everything.Please help my brother,make him pass this test,please let him gain his freedom back,help the soul you created ya Allah."

Tears rolled down from my eyes.

"Ya Allah please let them leave him alone,please fulfill my wish of seeing my brother back home safe and sound."

"Amin"

I rubbed my face and stood up then wrap the prayer mat and kept it back.

The car came to a halt and I walked out hurriedly,all of them came in and they had a sad expression on their faces.

No.

No.

I hope they haven't killed my brother!

Ya Allah please no.

Please no.

Please no.

Please n-

Yaya came in smiling weakly at us and my mouth hung as I muffle my scream happily.

Yaya is back!