24th December.

"How many minutes remaining?" Mama asked panting and I smiled "Just 10 more," she sigh tiredly and continued jogging.

The doctor advised mama to be exercising because since the time Yaya got kidnapped,her health wasn't stable so I had to literally force her out today to jog a little.

"You did it," I walked to her smiling "Am more than exhausted," She groaned making me chuckle,a call came through and it was from Fatima.

"Hello." I replied excited,it has been long since we have talked through the phone,we don't even chat much "Hudaya,am angry that you left me hanging," Am sure she must be pouting right now "I dare not!" And she laughed.

"So how have you been?" She asked "Alhamdulillah,you?" I asked "Am also fine," she replied "Am sure you don't know but we are having a lecture today by 2:00pm,Professor Najib fixed it today in the morning," Gosh I literally wanted to just have fun today "Ya ilahi,am fed up." I shouted, I hate those fixed lectures who doesn't? You will have plans and then boom,fixed lecture!

"Well being a final year sucks,have you started your project?"

"No, I haven't started yet but am starting soon,"

"Better start,we will meet in school bye." She hanged up and I immediately called Du'a to also inform her,the lazy ass was still sleeping.

I quickly swept the house then went to my room to take my bath since it is already 11:am,after I got ready I sprawled to the parlor to watch film.

A🖤:Let's chat on twitter.

Okay baby!

Mr Anonymous:Good morning sweetheart,how was your night,hope you dreamt about me?

Kabir H Abbas:No, I don't dream of ghosts.

Mr Anonymous:Am touched,awwn apart from being your love am also your ghost.

This guy is never serious.

Mr Anonymous:Hey I love you!❤️

Wait,what?!

Kabir H Abbas:Being romantic I see.

Trust me when it comes to ruining moments.

Mr Anonymous:You are being boring,don't let me get angry or else I will ————-.

Kabir H Abbas:You will what? Definitely not change a girl friend because I will strangle her to death,I agree with the hanging to death but not you loving someone apart from me.Am your precious after all.

At this point, I was fuming as I sat on the chair.

Mr Anonymous:Wooah! My violent feisty baby😂

Mr Anonymous:Don't worry,na only you no rival😻.

Obviously!

Cue blush and smile.

Kabir H Abbas:I love you too!🖤

Am different so am giving black heart.

Mr Anonymous:Is your room looking presentable?

I was enjoying our chat but he bought this now,ohh and the room is not dirty since I cleaned it yesterday.

Kabir H Abbas:It is still neat,I have made my bed early in the morning.

Mr Anonymous:Ayy! My very own good girl.

Laughs!

Kabir H Abbas:*Covers face shyly*