5th December

Basically all I would say about my experience in the hostel is AMAZING.

I really love the way all of them had the freedom to do whatever the like which I don't have but I also thank God that am living at home,close to my parents because even that itself is a blessing,after coming back home I walked straight to Yaya's room but he was at work so now am waiting for him to come back.

"Hudaya." Mama called and I stood up abruptly "Yes am coming." I walked out immediately after saying that because I know how much mama hates it when she calls you and you delay in coming "The hair plaiter is here." She said motioning to the woman who was sitting down on the carpet "Saratu good afternoon." I greeted her smiling "Afternoon Hudaya." She replied and I collect the comb mama was passing to me "So where is Hafsat?" I enquired for her baby daughter "You left her at home." I sat down on the chair as I start combing my hair,I was doing it very carefully so that it won't be painful "Yes." She replied and I raised my head to look at her,the girl is just 1 year so I think she is still taking breast milk,how can she leave her at home when she knows she is going to take long,when she comes out them she goes round our area to plait people's hair "I have stopped giving her breast milk." She said quenching the taste of my curiosity,mama abruptly raised her head from her as she looked at Saratu unbelievably "Saratu so you stopped giving her breast milk,she is not even up to one year." Saratu nodded her head "You see I go around a-lot  that was why I decided to stop giving her breast milk so that she can stay with her siblings at home,they can take care of her." She had a valid reason because the girl is really too noisy,she cries a-lot and she once broke our touch light,the girl doesn't like sitting in one place but that is how all children are.

We let the conversation slide from there and she started plaiting my way since I have loosen-it since yesterday...

Saratu is really a talkative and she can lie alot,we all know that most talkatives lie alot (I didn't say all),Saratu will keep talking and half of the things she says is a lie "Their was one time when I bought 20 chickens at once,at that time I had money and all of them gave birth to 10 children,I sold them and guess how much I got?" I rolled my eyes because I was she wasn't looking at me as I replied "How much?" I asked and she smiled "500K" I let out a rasp breath and hissed silently "That is alot." I emphasized and she nodded her head "I was very happy, I bought clothes for almost half of my relatives with that money." She said proudly "You tried." I replied wanting nothing but to leave her side,my ears are going to burst and my throat is already dry due to replying her,she didn't keep quite since when she started plaiting my hair and am fed up already.

She finally finished plaiting my hair and I smiled gratefully thanking God that am finally leaving this talkative "Thank you Saratu." She smiled at me and nodded her head,I got inside my room letting out a dramatic sigh and went ahead to the wall mirror to look at the way she plaited my hair and I must say that she really tried because it looks beautiful.

I carried my phone to read a book on wattpad but then changed my mind,I decided to get into twitter and see the tweets on my tl and of course see his message;that is if he have send it.

Wait what?

He have sent like 20 messages,E shock you?

E shock me more!

Mr Anonymous:Of course being crazy is in your gens -1:30pm

Mr Anonymous:Hey where are you? Am bored so you should come and entertain me with your craziness. -2:17pm

Mr Anonymous:I just finished eating food, I was so hungry that I felt like swallowing the people around me. -2:30pm

I chuckled even though I was wondering when he became like this,it has just being 3 days....no....4 days since we started chatting.