20th December.

Oh we have reached 20!

Patience!

Keep going...

Still nothing?

Continue going!

Surprise in the count of 3.

2..

1..

Go!

|Abdullah|

Yesterday.

"I love the precious lady holding you."

Right now,this moment,this minute I have never been so sure of the thing am saying like voicing out my endless love for this lady.

This lady is none other than my precious!

Many instances have happened where by I wasn't sure of my decisions but right now, I have never been so sure of my feeling.

I love her!

I love her!

I love so much!

Her eyes went wide after I said it but she composed herself.

Today.

I walked out of the house and sigh loudly, I hate it when many people come together at one place,mama asked me to drop somethings to Aliyah's house and I regret collecting it.Making a mental note to myself of never coming back to this house as long as many people are inside I entered my car.

I tried calling precious again but she wasn't picking up,a sheepish smile made way onto my lips as I changed my direction,she isn't picking up my call them am going to her house.

I just don't understand why people complicate their lives,keep it simple and that is why I love my life.

How can I ever forget the first time I saw her through video call,her confused face was just so beautiful,nothing can pass it in the award of beauty.

And the second time I saw her,which was in real.

Ya Allah!

She was looking so beautiful that I nearly forgot about what to say in my speech,I don't think it is early to fall in love,to me we have understood each other more than people that have been together for months do,so taking another step into our relationship is not a problem.