28th December.

~Abdallah~

I tiredly let out a sigh.I didn't get any sleep yesterday because of an accident which occurred yesterday night, I didn't even get a chance to talk to Hudaya and I have seen tons of her missed calls.

No matter how important she is to me,saving people's life comes first.

I hopped on my car because my shift was done since it was a night shift.

It is already 8:00am so I will call precious.

"A!! Why weren't you picking any call?" She asked "Am so sorry," My head was throbbing harshly "I was so busy yesterday,their was an emergency in the night."

"Ohh,you seem to be off.What is wrong?" She asked "Just headache and lack of sleep." I replied "Sorry my love." My heart skipped a beat and I smiled happily.

"Get some rest when you get home,eat food and take medicine." Okay she is now the doctor not me.

"I will." I replied "What is the big news? You called like 20 times and that is so unlike you." I stated taking a turn "Yeah,Salima gave birth!" She shouted.

"Wow! Congratulations to her." I cheered.

"Guess the gender," Oh trust precious in making me do all this.

"A boy?"

"No!"

"A girl?"

"No!"

"Then what?!"

"A bouncing baby boy!"

I laughed hard as the gate got open med for me and I parked the car then I turn off the car and stepped out "But I said a boy." I retaliated "He is not just a boy,he is a bouncing baby boy." She shot back "Okay, I accept defeat."

"Their is another news." She said "Good morning malam Habib." I said to the guard-man "What is it?" I asked pushing the door with a little "Assalamu'alaikum".

"Baba said your representatives can come today!" She stated and I could swear that she was shy "Wow!"

"That is a great new.It is about to be official."

"You are too eager." She laughed.

"When it comes to you, I don't joke around precious."

"Okay soo get some rest.Bye I love you." She stated.

"I love you too." I replied hanging up the call.

Mama came out and smiled at me "Your uncles are all set for today." She said from behind me "Good morning mama," I said smiling cheekily "From the looks of your glow,Hudaya have already told you about it," She laughed "She just did."

"Her mother called me yesterday to ask if today is okay with us and I said why not!"

"So Uncle Hamisu and co are ready?" I asked "Yes,even the buscuit,chewing gum,chocolates and goro are ready too."

"You are about to be a groom in months." She teased making me shy.

"Am so proud of you.You are all grown up now." She said literally getting emotional.

"When do you want the wedding to take place?"

"I was thinking June.6 months from now,by then am sure Hudaya will be done with school since she is in her final year."

"6 months is just like tomorrow."

"I am sure you can't wait for her to become your wife." I heard Ablah's voice "Where is my lucky charm?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Here! With the great queen Jadwa!" I laughed at Jadwa's silliness as I collected my baby from her.

"And about wanting Addah Hudaya to become his wife; Of course he can't wait."

"The thing that is giving me peace of mind is that they are equally crazy for each other.Their love is strong."

"Enough about her.I want to take breakfast and some panadol then sleep.I am so tired." I yawned handing Furat to her mother.

I entered my room when mama said that Jadwa will bring breakfast to my room.

She entered with the food and kept it.

"Here you go.Hudaya's groom to be!"