26th December.

Turns out that Anisa is his cousin who is head over heels for him,her mother really wanted the two of them together but he said NO.

Everything makes sense now,even if it was me, I will obviously hate the girl he chose so no offense.

"Mama and Yaya.." I called "The food is getting cold," I stated "Coming." Yaya shouted and came out the next second.

"What do we have for lunch?" He questioned and I point my finger to the food direction "What?" He asked again.

"Your nose." I replied annoyed "Come on Daya,why do you get annoyed easily?" He asked laughing and I roll my eyes "I also don't know."

"Just wait for my pay back." He stated and I laughed "Yen yen yen." I said dramatically "Let's eat," He said smiling and I served myself "Serve yourself!"

Mama came out shaking her head "You two are like tom and jerry.Have some sense you are grown ups now." She stated "Yaya will never grow up," I said with my mouth full with food "Says the person who talks with a full mouth" He shot back.

"Okayyy I have to agree that your reply was savage." I laughed staring at him "Your dumb brain have become smart all of a sudden." I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"The reply was savage because the person replying is savage." He said raising his collar and I shook my head.

"If Hudaya gets married, I will see who you will annoy." Mama said directing it to Yaya "I will follow her to her husband's house just to annoy her." He stated.

"Abdallah won't let you annoy his precious."

Ya ilahi!

"Mama! You too!" I said feeling my cheeks get hot and she laughed "Well yes!" She said and yaya stuck his tongue out to me making me twist my lips and roll my eyes.

After lunch, I went back to my room and decided to chat.

Best❤️Best:Hudaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:What?!!!!!!!

Best❤️Best:Nothing.😂

Me:You are mad.

Best❤️Best:That is something I have gotten from you.

Me:Forget about all that.No new catch?

Best❤️Best:Well no new catch.I wanna enjoy being single for the mean time and then find myself a guy like A! (Hiding behind the door)

Me:Gerrout😂.You will find someone better than A.Enjoy being single for now.No boyfriend no problem 🥂

Best❤️Best:I agree with that😂.

It is so crazy how things can change in the blink of an eye.Like who ever thought that Du'as marriage will be cancelled? Now it is.Nothing is really so permanent.

I know that Du'a is just faking to be fine but I know that she is really going through a lot.I know that she is depressed but she is hiding it from everyone.She makes it look like she have move on but I know she haven't.

My phone started ringing and A's flashed.

"Asslamu'alaikum ya habibi." I said throwing back my laugh "Wa'alaikumussalam ya precious." He replied laughing.

I tossed to the other side of the bed smiling "So how is my love doing today?" I asked "Your love is doing fine now that he heard your voice."

"Cliche!" I screamed and he laughed "But seriously your voice makes me feel better,you have a very sweet voice masha Allah." He commented making my heart melt "Thank you!" I replied giggling "Where is Baby Furat?" I asked.