8th December.

So my friends decided to pay me a visit today and it is going pretty amazing "So let's play a game." Fatima advised as she clap her hands "Yes let's do that." Maryam agreed and the rest of us just nod out head "Which game?" Du'a asked and Maryam smirked which made all of us give her the 'What are you upto look'

"We are going out on a friends date." She started and all of us listened attentively "At the date,each one of us will do what she is instructed to do,no matter how embarrassing it is." The whole of my gang are crazy and so we all agreed,I was the only one who was not ready so I quickly put on a half gown and pallazo with a vinci scarf wrapped on my head and my beautiful shade then put on my not so high heel. I went and ask for mama'a permission and then we went off,all of us were having the same dressing code just different colors,that is how we do it when ever we are going to meet or go for an outing so that when we snap pictures we will kill it.

Y'all taught I wasn't social and classy.!

We reached a beautiful restaurant which is pretty new,we placed our orders and I took A slice of cake and 3 scoops of ice cream.Maryam is using Iphone 11 so we used her phone to snap pictures,before our orders came we went to the photo area and snapped pictures,then to the selfie mirror also amd the pictures came out great,we snapped some videos and then went back to out table and all of us snapped our order before we dug in amd unexpected videos were taken,halfway through eating Maryam told us that we should start the game and I was to go first,so the game is like this;The person that is going to do the dare will choose the one who is going to give him the dare.

I know that choosing Du'a is risky so I chose Fatima because she is calmer "Laugh out loud until people turn to look at you." She smirked at that and my lips became dry "So leggo!" Maryam said and I started laughing,people were looking at me weirdly and a little bit later my friends joined "It was very funny." Rabi'atu said laughing,after some minutes our laughter died down and it was Du'as turn to choose "Hudaya." I smiled at her but deep in my heart I was very happy,time for some payback y'all.

"Stand up on the chair and jump off happily like you received a very good news and them say something stupid to the poeple looking at you." I smirked feeling happy and she gasped "Hudaya I trusted you." Sorry baby,I trusted you with my phone too! She stood up on the chair and happily squealed before she jumped off and turn around "Baby noor have started talking,he just called my name through voice note." She said to the people looking at her and I laughed hard no ....we did and ofcourse am taking a video of hers which I will use to threaten her.She sat down and eyed me slowly which made me give her an innocent smile.

Who is giving innocent smile now?

Hudaya!

It was Fatima's turn to choose and she chose Du'a as the person who will dare her "I want you to go to that table and flirt with that guy." Du'a said pointing at a guy who was sipping his drink quietly "Du'a!" She whined,Fatima is very shy so I can understand how she is feeling but she cannot afford being a slave for a month.Yap the punishment for the person who doesn't complete her dare is that;she will be the slave of the whole gang for a month.She stood up and went to him as she smiled,we didn't know what she was saying to him but he was smiling at her and all we did was video them "Get his number." Du'a shouted and we all gave her a blank look,she came back with his number on her phone as she laughed "It was easy,I explained everything to him and told him to just keep smiling." She said and Du'a gave her a 'You are dead' look which she shrugged off.The game continued and it was fun,very fun.

Rabi'atu chose Maryam and all of us knew that their will be fire,Maryam is very wicked. "You should go and hug the lady over there." She said pointing at a lady by the counter and all of us gasped,that would totally be awkward,hugging a complete stranger!