The Bygone Terror (Sequel to To Catch a Hybrid) REQUEST

Another request from a few people to continue my Shadicks story. Here goes!

(A Shadicks Story Part 4)

The Next Morning

"Sticks! Sticks wake up," Amy cried worriedly as she shook her friend's shoulders. The team had spent all night looking for the missing badger, only to find her unconscious in the middle of the jungle. The orange and brown mobian groaned as everything began to register with her. Sticks suddenly jumped up, eyes wide and panicked.

"Shadow!" she screamed, startling her teammates. The crazed girl grabbed Sonic by his bandana and shook him back and forth, "We gotta go find him! We gotta go fast!"

"Easy there, Sticks," Tails stated calmly and rescued his big brother from her firm grip, "Now, what happened?"

"I was out looking for him last night, and that wolf guy with the big hat popped outta nowhere! He grabbed me, and Shadow came out of the...well the shadows. They talked, and Shadow agreed to join his stupid circus if he let me go," she looked down with a sad expression as she remembered what happened, "He knelt down to see if I was okay, but then that jerk put some kind of collar on him that zapped him pretty good. I don't know what happened afterwards, but I'll bet that wolf must joined forces with the alien spidermonkeys. They're the only ones with that kind of tech."

The rest of group sweat-dropped at her last thought, but they figured the rest of her story was accurate. That still left the question of where Shadow was now.

"We need to figure out where Barker's circus is. He's always on the move, so we need to act fast."

Sonic perked up and jabbed a thumb at himself, "You know me. Fast is my middle name!"

"I thought your middle name was 'the'," Knuckles pointed out.

"He's got a point," Tails agreed," But enough about that. Let's head back to the village and come up with a game plan."

With that said, the crew quickly left the jungle and made their way into the village. Surprisingly, the townspeople were buzzing with activity. Zooey the Fox ran up to them, waving a poster excitedly.

"Guys! Guys! Guess what? The circus is coming to town!" she beamed, "Are you coming?" Tails blushed and looked away, too nervous to meet the vixen's gaze. Amy took the poster and studied the vibrant bold print.

T. W. Barker's Circus Extravaganza

presents

THE BYGONE TERROR!

One night only!

"Bygone terror?" she asked allowed and squinted to make out the dark silhouette printed on the already black background. She let out a loud gasp as she put two and two together, "It's Shadow! That's where he's gonna be!"

"Shadow?" Zooey asked.

"Long story," Sonic cut it, "Thanks for telling us about the circus, Z. We'll be sure to see ya there."

"Awesome!" the golden fox cheered and waved goodbye to them, but not without sending a small wink in Tails's direction, "Bye, Tails."

"Uh...," he hesitated before getting a hold of himself and waved back, "Bye Zooey!"

Sonic elbowed his little brother, earning a swift glare, and the team resumed their efforts to find the location of Barker's circus.

With Shadow