Before You Start

-

Hello! Welcome to 'Together With You'!

I've had multiple writer blocks while trying to complete this book for months, and I'm proud to say that I've finally completed the book!! *throws confetti*

Anyhow, I need y'all reading this to take note that since this is a book with zombie apocalypse as a theme, there WILL be similar plots you often find in other books with the same theme as well (e.g. zombies, fighting, vaccines, cures,etc.)

Please don't comment things about me plagiarizing or stealing someone's hard-earned work, because I would NEVER do that.

The theme revolving around zombie apocalypse is literally seen everywhere, so please don't ridicule me for using this theme for this book.

There are a few other things that you gotta take note of too before starting this book :)

1) I do not own any of the BTS members, only my original characters.

2) No plagiarism. No copying my story idea, and I never copy someone else's work. I despise copying and stealing someone else's idea. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental as mentioned above.

3) This book contains slight violence which may make you feel uncomfortable.

4) This book may contain science-related mistakes as well. Feel free to comment and correct me. :)

4) This is just a fictional story with BTS in an alternate universe.

Now that you're fully prepared, do buckle up and have a nice ride ahead!

Thank you for choosing to read and support this book!

Feel free to leave any comments if you are confused with the plot. I will do my best to help.

xoxo <3

-