3. Be My Girlfriend

[ 3 ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ 3 ]

-

"I'm telling you, General Park definitely likes you."

Taking a deep breath with her eyes closed, Nari opened them up again while grabbing a syringe filled with chemicals in them. She jerked her head towards the needle before looking back up at Taehyung again.

"Taehyung, if you don't shut up this instant I'll jab this needle into your skin instead of the lab rat." Nari warned, and the guy instantly surrendered with his arms raised.

"I'm a guy, Nari. So trust me when I say that he teases you because he wants your attention. He's practically like a cold statue when you aren't around." Taehyung shifted backwards slightly when Nari added another drop of chemical into the mixture as a final step.

At this point, there would normally be another mini explosion indicating that they had failed once again, so it was understandable that the two were bewildered when the mixture simply turned into a colourless liquid, no smoke detected in the process. Blinking while staring at each other, smiles broke out on their faces when realization dawned upon them.

"We did it!" They cheered happily, unable to fathom that they actually succeeded.

Meticulously, Taehyung poured the solution into a small vial and used a needle attached to a syringe to redraw a small amount of the liquid. He then added saline water into the syringe, like how they had calculated beforehand for the right amount for a small dead lab rat.

Nari trailed after her colleague as they approached the freezer to retrieve a frozen rat, putting it inside an incubator to warm it up for a while before injecting the serum into it. They made sure to keep the rat inside a well-designed cage to prevent it from causing a ruckus if it really did come back to live.

"All we have to do now is wait." Taehyung muttered, and Nari nodded silently.

"It's late now, should we grab something to eat from the cafeteria before going back to our rooms?" Nari asked while changing back into their normal clothings.

"Sure! I've been starving for hours, to be honest."

On the way towards the caféteria, the two scientists halted their footsteps when they saw a familiar face standing by the side while watching his troop run in circles inside the training room through the glass walls. There was a subtle frown on his face, his left brow occasionally twitching when one of the soldiers trip slightly after running nonstop for more than a few hours now.

"I feel tired just by watching them run." Nari commented, pitying the soldiers who were put under Jimin's squad.

"Me too buddy, me too. There's a reason why we are gifted more up here you know?" Taehyung tapped his temple, and Nari laughed in agreement.

Together With You | pjmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें