46 - My daughter

' can be cliche emotional chapter 😐😶"

Writer's Pov

Rathore villa
Parvathi's room

"Please tell me what is that surprise. You can't go like this " Lechu whined and ran behind Parvathi who was getting ready to leave somewhere.

" This girl..... Stop running behind me. I told you it is a surprise. When I comes back I will tell you what's the surprise. Till then be patient girl." Parvathi said with a witty smile.

" You are leaving for a week and that's to US. Till then how can I be so patient ? At least give me a clue ? Or I will die out of curiosity. please ........ Please " Lechu held on Parvathi's hand and made a puppy face.

" Don't take that face on me. Just know this much. I decided something and if this trip to US became successful then surprise you are going to get will be something huge. Okay then I am leaving. Bye ..." Parvathi quickly took her handbag and left from room.
Luggage's were already kept inside the car and Parvathi met dadi to tell her that she is leaving.

" For few years such long trips weren't there then what happened now? " Dadi asked to Parvathi in a not so pleasant face.

"Something urgent came maa. This is only a one week trip. " Parvathi said very politely as well as happily

" You are leaving to US and my son is leaving to ...god knows where is it. When I can get to see all together in this house as a family ? " Dadi mumbled after sighing heavily. That's when Parvathi saw her husband is leaving somewhere and seems like he is also going for a trip. She didn't give any importance to it thinking that it can be some business related trips.

At very first Shiva left from house in his car and behind him Parvathi also left to airport.

Lechu watched Parvathi leaving with her longing eyes and wished she comes fast. Lechu was waiting outside Dev's room to let him get ready for his office. Now a days he doesn't even want to see her face in front of him or touch his things. So she has to stay away from his sight and silently spent her time if is at home.

...................

Zahir was already waiting for Dev outside and when he came they both left to the office in his car.

" Great dancer Parvathi Devi Maharaj is making second entry into her dancing career. Haven't you heard the news ? Her fans are going mad with her announcement. " Zahir said to Dev while driving.

" Do you think that I am bothered about it ? " Dev asked in a serious tone and put his eyes back to his tab. He scrolls down the page he was reading which was the news of Parvathi's coming back to her dancing career.

" I know you are not bothered but I just notified you. Actually it's been so many years she took a break from dancing. I thought she stopped it but now I am really happy with this news. " Zahir said excitingly and continued his driving.

Once they reached C-city Dev directly went to his office. His secretary Tina followed him with his daily coffee and his schedule for that day.

" When did Mohit left ? " Dev asked to Tina when she handed him a file which was given by Mohit for Dev.

" Mohit sir left early morning itself and his secretary Jasmine accompanied him. He was hell bound that he will return only with the deal." Said Tina. Dev just smiled hearing her comment and Mohit stubbornness.

" Okay then go with this schedule. There is nothing to change " he said and gave that tab back to Tina.

Once she left Gaurav came to his room and talked with Dev about cafe mysteré.