2 - Game of fate

" Photo which I used is only as per my imagination which helps me to write easily. Readers can imagine with whoever they want. "

Writer's pov

" Just shut up and get lost ....... "

" Am I giving salary for a bunch of idiots ? " A middle aged man was shouting at his employees in his top of lungs for some mistake they have done. Everyone stood there silently keeping their head down and took everything that their boss said.

Another man in the same made an entry into the room which looked like a conference hall.

" David....... " He carefully passed by the glass pieces on the floor which was broken by the boss, who is
Mr David Simon.

" You should calm down first. This isn't time to over react. We should think about a solution in this screwed up situation " he talked to David very calmly and seemed like they both shares a good friendship than a boss employee relationship.

" Calm down ? How ? Because of these idiots I lost my millions worth investment. You tell me Steev how I can sit here calm down ? " David yelled back at Steev, his friend and walked there restlessly.

" We thought it might be scam sir. Not even in our dreams we expected that just through a mail Cosmos like huge company will approach us. Mail came yesterday morning and they showed up at evening. We couldn't even get time to contact you. Sorry sir...... It's my mistake " his manager nod down and apologized to his boss.

" Even I was surprised David. Cosmos like company showing interest in investing on us .... Man this is like a dream. " Steev said like he can't believe that.

" This dream would have turned to reality Steev but now everything is finished. "

" This is not the first time they are doing something like this. Previously those budding companies in which Cosmos invested they are now leading IT companies nationally and internationally. That's their power and they won't just approach to any random companies. Without a proper background check they won't do this especially if Mr Rathore itself showed up here. " David said.

" What ? You mean he showed up here personally? " Steev dropped his jaw hearing that.

" Yes, that's why I am this much mad at them. Usually that won't happen...... He won't waste his time to deal with such trivial business deals but yesterday he came here. That means we don't have to turn back from now on. We were almost close to our our chest. Damn it. . damn it... It's over now. Everything is finished " David banged his hands on table thinking about how such a luck slipped out from his hands.

" Calm down we will try to contact them and apologize for our mistake. " Steev tried to make his friend calm down and turned towards his employees.

" You should have their contacts rights ? " Steev asked to the manager.

" No sir they didn't gave anything. " Manager replied apologetically.

"I told you they don't have to wait for our decision. They gave me one chance and I loose it now there is no other way " David said to his friend

" Excuse me sir....... Actually one
Mr Mohit Agarwal among them gave his card to me. Not official but personal...... Hope it will help us in some way " David's secretary said inbetween and passed a visiting card to him. Steev was looking at his friend in a confusion thinking who is this Mohit Agarwal.

Mohit Agarwal

Dev's official and personal manager. Most trusted person in his life and more like friends or the right hand of Dev. In simple words he is the Mr perfectionist
Age - 27 years old, handsome, well educated bachelor from
Sound nuclear family and settled in Mumbai. No dating history. Never attracted to a girl. For him girls are nothing but headaches.