4 - Designing her coffin

Writer's POV

" Don't lie bro ..... I won't believe this. " Yuvi ( Yuvraj Singh Rathore ) was talking to his friend through phone. He gets to know about a news  from his friend which made Yuvi speechless.

" Trust me Yuvi. Why should I lie about this matter and that's to you. Laks is getting married to your brother Dev. " Yuvi's friend said again to make him believe it.

" Then..... Then I didn't see any news or anything about this matter " Yuvi jumped from bed in a hurry and enquired more details about it.

" That I don't know but this is true. I think they're not making it public due to security reasons. That's what I heard. Anyways news is genuine " yuvi's friend replied.

" Even after what happened between us she got this much courage to come into my family itself ? And Dev ? What happened to him ? He is the
Mr perfect in our family and he is doing this marriage ? Didn't he get any other girl ? Only this cheater ? " Yuvi clenched his jaw and asked annoyingly.

" Bro why you are concerned ? Anyways that chapter is already closed from your life. You should be happy she is getting married to Dev. Whatever happens  to them it will give you peace. From what I know about Dev I feel like Laks is going to put her head into lion's den. She will repay for what she did by becoming his wife and you can enjoy her sufferings. Isn't it a good thing ? " His friend asked very excitingly.

" That's why I am worried.... " Yuvi mumbled and cut the phone. He stared at outside through the window thinking about something.

" Laks and Dev ? Rubbish..... how can even that possible ? I thought Dev's taste for girls is different from mine. This is ..... Oh god I  don't understand anything.
what making me more mad is how she can  do this to me at first place ? She knows that Rathore family is mine too. Or is it like Laks marrying Dev to get revenge on me ?  " Yuvi stomped his feet on floor getting mad with his thoughts and confused and why Lechu is getting married to Dev.

" Sir...... " He turned back hearing someone calling him after tapping on the door. It was a girl who works for him as his maid.

" What is it ? " Yuvi turned and asked to her very arrogantly.

" Miss Aaliya is here to see you " maid quickly said in a feverish tone understanding that he is not in a good mood. Yuvi took a deep breath and stood there grunting something.

" Ask her to wait there " saying this he went to get freshen up quickly.

After taking a nice bath when Yuvi stepped into his room he was startled to see the girl Aaliya sitting on his bed.

" Do you wanted to insult me like this ? " Aaliya asked to Yuvi

" What are you talking about ? " Yuvi didn't understand what she was saying and continued getting ready.

" Why I need permission to come into this house ? Can't I even use your room ? Am I an outsider ? " Aaliya stood from his bed shouting at Yuvi.

" Aaliya don't shout...... Its a basic manners to get permission before getting into someone's else room. You don't even know that ? " Yuvi asked to her.

" I am asking , do I need that ? Why double standards ? I never saw you had such restrictions for that ...... That girl Lakshmi. Anytime anywhere she was welcomed but not me. " Aaliya came and stood infront of Yuvi making him stop what he was doing and asked. Yuvi avoided her and went to get changed.

Aaliya threw her clutch bag on the bed letting out her anger watching his behaviour. After around ten minutes he came out from his closet carrying his luggage.