29 - Trapped

Writer's pov

" Whatever you say I was happy in my life when Lakshmi was with me. I don't regret about those days I spent with her because she kept me happy. She taught me to enjoy my life. I was able to  come out from that cocoon of our strict family rules with her help. You won't understand that Lavanaya. " Yuvi yelled at Lavanaya who came there and discussed about Lakshmi and Yuvi's matter among Viren, Dev, Aliya and Jhanvi. But Lavanaya was clever that she didn't used her trump card there. She knows there will be a time she needs it to use against Lakshmi to crumble her down completely.

At first Yuvi silently stood there without reacting but when her taunting went beyond the limit Yuvi had to react badly.

" Yuvi I didn't said anything to make you react like this. Why you are getting so much emotional about it " Lavanya felt embarrassed in front of others when Yuvi shouted at her but still she kept a smiling face and laughed it off to show that she is cool.

" Then what you were thinking by putting my past here from nowhere ? Did anyone asked you to ? " Yuvi yelled frowning his eyebrows.

" Whatever happened between Lechu and I it's our problem. I didn't asked any mediator or advisor to get involve. " Yuvi added.

" Alright.... Alright.... Leave it. I didn't know that you still keeps her inside your heart like this. Yuvi open your eyes.....  Lakshmi got promoted from your ex lover post to your elder sister in law " Lavanya commented, actually she was spitting her venom there. After that Lavanya went to meet other guests and Aliya followed her like her dog.

" Agrhh  ..... God. I know she is your best friend but that's not the case with me. How you both made her your friend ? Real snake " Yuvi grunted at Viren and Dev. He sighed annoyingly and gulped down his drink in a single go.

" If she is a snake then we both are also snakes. Only same species will get along Yuvi haven't you heard that theory ? But what you said about Lakshmi I didn't understand that. If you still cherish her then why you both broke up ? " Viren asked

" I did a mistake that's why we broke up. Happy now ? " Yuvi yelled back. Dev stared at Yuvi when he said Yuvi did the mistake.

" Bad luck bro ...,.. because of that small mistake Dev got jackpot. I don't think so he can get any other girl as much as beautiful and innocent girl like Lechu. Sometimes I feels how this jerk got Lechu. '' Viren chuckled and took a sip of his drink.

" You are right bro..... My Laks was the most innocent girl. We always laughed together, she likes to travel around like I do, we used to go for rides together on hill stations. My Laks likes to stay in such places and spend lone time together. We had dreams bro..... We saw lots of dreams together " Yuvi started crying in front of his two brothers and Jhanvi like a child then started this blabbering.

Jhanvi snatched his glass and smelled it to check what he had in real.

" This is dry..... He took alcohol " Jhanvi said keeping her hand on forehead.

" He only took two glass and already drunk ? Oh my poor brother Yuvi " Viren wake him up from the counter  but Yuvi again started blabbering.

'' I have lots of things to say tonight to my sweet brothers. Jhanvi di already know about it so she is free to go. But I will say all truths today Dev bhayya. Bro do you know how many kids we planned to make " Viren chocked his drink when Yuvi said this to Dev.

" Yuvi..... Yuvi my little brother come here. You went to the wrong person. " Viren tried to separate Yuvi from Dev.

" How much ? " Dev asked in a serious tone.