Nothing is impossible with God

Saturday, 19 December, 2020

"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."
— Matthew 19:26 (KJV)

There is nothing impossible with God. While we might be limited in many areas, there's absolutely nothing that God cannot do. Everything that we are, everything we will ever become is determined by the power of the Almighty God.  God is able to make us into vessels that possess His glory. God is Omnipotent. He is all gracious and all lovely. Everything God does is supernatural. 

"For with God nothing shall be impossible."
— Luke 1:37 (KJV)

God can never be limited. If God is ever limited, He is limited by us. For God to be all He can be in our lives, we have to allow Him. When He says, 'He will do it.' We have to believe in Him. 

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"
— Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)

God is able to do exceeding abundant above all that we ask or think. But He can only do this in accordance with the power that works in us. What does this mean? What does it mean to allow God to work through us? It means when troubles come, we look to Him as our source. Being our Father means He is provider. He is nourisher. He is comforter. 

We have to learn to think in big ways. In ways that God thinks. If we always look to the natural for help, we'll always put a limit on what God can do. We serve a supernatural God who responds to supernatural things. What can we do that is supernatural? 

Then Jesus told them a parable to show them they should always pray and not lose heart.
Luke 18:1 NET

If Jesus tells us to pray, it should mean that prayer changes circumstances. It should mean that prayer can and will cause things to shift. So then what happens if we do not pray? Nothing happens. Prayerlessness produces no results. When we don't pray, we miss God. 

To stay in contact with God, we need to pray. To access the impossible things, prayer has to be involved. Prayer causes closed dimensions to open up. 

"Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children."
— Isaiah 66:8 (KJV)

The bible says, "For as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth children." To travail means to pray forcefully. The bible says, "As soon as." Do you know what that means? It means there's probably other things that Zion tried. But its only prayer that was able to birth what they needed. As soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth children. 

Living in the supernatural things requires us to believe in supernatural things. It also requires us to participate in supernatural things like prayer.  Believe in God and believe in His word. 

In the name of Jesus, glorious Father, we thankyou. We magnify you and we glorify you. Be to us the Almighty God. Be to us the One whocan do anything and everything with our lives. We ask for your grace and mercyas we live today. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.