The Great Commission

Monday, 28 December, 2020 

Matthew 28 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
¹⁹ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
²⁰ Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jesus gave every believer and disciple the jurisdiction to preach the gospel. We have heavenly backing when we preach the word of God. When we preach, God is with us. Everyone deserves to hear about Jesus. Jesus is the one everyone needs. We all need Jesus. 

When we preach and teach people about Jesus, itgives them the chance of knowing Him as their savior. 

If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 NLT

The gospel is only hidden to the lost. That's why we are commissioned to share Christ with everyone.  People think they can do life without Jesus, its the misconception they have. But when the gospel is preached, light enters their hearts. 

"The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."
— Psalms 119:130 (KJV)

The word of God gives light. Each time we hear the word of God, light enters our hearts. And when we meditate upon this word, it grows within our hearts. Then understanding comes also. Our friends need to know about Jesus. Our family. It starts with those around us. When they know Jesus, you would have helped them to know what salvation is. 

"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
— Matthew 28:20 (KJV)

 Jesus promised us His presence as we preach and teach the gospel to others. He promised to be with us everywhere. Each time we preach, we'll be conscious of the presence of Jesus. Knowing that Jesus is with us is all we'll ever need as we preach and teach. 

In the name of Jesus, Glorious Father we thankyou. We bless your name. We magnify you. We declare that you are mighty. Teachus to observe all you teach us in the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen