Are you weary

Friday, 11 December, 2020

“Are you weary, carrying a heavy burden? Then come to me. I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis.  Simply join your life with mine. Learn my ways and you’ll discover that I’m gentle, humble, easy to please. You will find refreshment and rest in me.  For all that I require of you will be pleasant and easy to bear.”
Matthew 11:28‭-‬30 TPT

Are you weary? Are you broken? Are you overwhelmed by something? The bible says in Mathew 11:28, "Then come to me."

Jesus can save us from the most difficult emotional issues. Whatever problems we have, Jesus is able to restore us.
I love the gospel because the gospel of Jesus reveals who Jesus is to us. And Jesus shows us everything we need to overcome.

How do we Overcome trials and tribulations? How do we overcome depression? How do we overcome feeling insecure and downtrodden by life's sudden changes in circumstances? 
The answer is Jesus. I never would have known how greatly my life Would have changed after having an encounter with Jesus.
Everything is about Jesus. He wants us to go to Him. He says, "I will refresh your life, for I am your oasis." Jesus is not only our Support system, but He upholds us and only He can turn us into the vessels that carry the presence of God.

The next verse gives us a condition. The Bible also has terms and conditions. What condition do we have to meet in order to be refreshed by Jesus?

Jesus tells us to join our lives with His. Jesus asks us to merge our lives with His. How amazing it is to be joined to Jesus Christ!

I know there's some Christians reading this and thinking, "I am already joined to Jesus."
After we join ourselves to Jesus. The bible says, "Learn my ways." Its amazing how little we know about Jesus. But here the Bible tells us, we need to learn the ways of Jesus in order for us to discover who Jesus is.

Perhaps you know Jesus. But how much do you know about Him? Its only when we fully know Jesus that we can receive all that He offers.

Will you rest in Jesus today?

In the nane of Jesus, Father we thank you. We bless your name. You are mighty and worthy. You are great and awesome! There is no God like you. Thank you for showing us the importance of knowing Jesus as your Son. May you reveal to us who Jesus is. Help us to find rest in Him at all times. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.