Jesus Saves us from our sins

Tuesday, December 01, 2020

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."
— Matthew 1:21 (KJV)

 Jesus had to be called Jesus for the reason of salvation.  The Angel was so specific. If Jesus had been called something else, it wouldn't have worked out.  The bible says, "And thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins." Jesus is able to save us from our sins. There's nothing hard for Him. He came to earth to save us from all  our sins. 

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
— Acts 4:12 (KJV)

We cannot get saved without having an encounter with Jesus. Jesus is important and He is able to save us from the sins that seem to overpower us.

"How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"
— Hebrews 9:14 (KJV)

The blood of Jesus saves us. The blood is able to purge our conscience. I love this Scripture.  Sometimes its hard for people to start living the new life of a believer, because their conscience weighs them back.  But the Bible tells us that the blood of Jesus can purge our conscience.  To purge simply means to make clean or to cleanse. The blood of Jesus cleanses our minds and helps us to serve God.  Jesus is the right person to run to. He saves. He delivers. He purges our conscience. He transforms us into vessels that can receive Him. 

Matthew 1:21 is very important. The bible is very clear about what Jesus is able to do.  He shall save his people from their sins.
Do we need saving? Yes! Sin separates us from God. Jesus' blood has the power to reconcile us to the Father and the blood has the power to restore us. 

If you are not born again and you have not received Jesus as your Lord and personal savior, just say these words with me: 

Dear Lord Jesus. Come into my heart and I'll make you my Lord and personal savior. Create in me a new Spirit that will obey you. Amen. 

If you prayed that simple prayer. I believe you are born again. Thank you. 

Prayer: In the name of Jesus, heavenly Father we thank you. We adore you and bless your holy name. Thank you for being awesome and amazing. Thank you for being holy. You are great and you are our King. Help us to see the true revelation of Jesus in our lives. Thank you for sending Him to die for us. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.