Jesus is the Living Word

Thursday, 03 December, 2020

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."  - Matthew 4:4 ( NIV)

The word of God has life. The more we meditate on the word of God, the more of the nature of God we have.  Jesus said, "Man shall not live on bread alone."  Life is not just about having fancy things that we find pleasurable. Jesus equates living to receiving the word of God.  The word of God is life. God's revives and saves.  If the word of God has life, it would make sense if we spent more time studying His word. Let's look at a few Scriptures with great promises in the life of the believer. 

Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. - James 1:21 (NIV)

The word of God can save us from all kinds of destruction in our lives. But look closely at what the Scriptures say.  "Humbly accept the word planted in you."  We can only be saved by the word that is already planted in us. If we spend time planting the word, then we can be saved. 

He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. - Psalms 107:20 (NIV)

The word of God heals us from all kinds of issue.The word of God yet again able to rescue us from all kinds things that couldlead us to the grave. 

How can a young person live a pure life? By obeying your word. - Psalms 119:9 NCV

The word of God can cause us to live our lives in the purest form. Free from filth. Free from evil perspectives. Free from misconceptions. But pure in the sight of God.
 The bible has many wonderful things to say about us. If we only obey everything that is in the word.
We live by the word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. 

Prayer: In the name of Jesus, Father we thank you. Webless your name. We glorify you. We ask for your mercies Lord. Grant us our hearts' desires. Free us from all destruction. May we find healing in theword of God. May you help us to treasure your word. Let your word penetrateeven through hardened hearts. May we find comfort, joy and peace as we obeyyour word. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen. 

Note: Hey readers.  I just realized that I didn't make a study on the third chapter of Mathew. I will do it tomorrow and post it in the next chapter. I am very sorry for the confusion. Thank you so much for reading. May God bless you.