Nothing is above God's word

Thursday, 24 December, 2020

The earth and sky will wear out and fade away before one word I speak loses its power or fails to accomplish its purpose."
Matthew 24:35 TPT

 God's word is the solution to man's problem. There's nothing better. There's nothing higher. The words Jesus speak will accomplish their purpose. 

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."
— John 6:63 (KJV)

The word of God is Spirit and life to everyone who receives it. The bible says, "It is the Spirit that quickeneth." The Spirit of God vitalizes us. The Spirit of God makes us alive.  And the word of God produces life. There's no life without the word of God. Whatever problem you might have today, there's an answer in the Bible.

When I discovered your words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O Lord God of Heaven's Armies.
Jeremiah 15:16 NLT

 Jeremiah found the word of God to be joyous and took delight in devouring the word. God's word can cure sadness, unhappiness and discontentment. God's word can make us all we will ever need to be. His word.  When we begin to place a higher value on the word of God, we would have discovered the secret of living a victorious life. 

How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey.
Psalms 119:103 NLT

 David discovered the word of God to be sweet. What discovery have you made about God's word in your life? Just how effective is the word in your life? Every Scripture is an inspiration of God. Every word is divinely inspired and carries the power to change us and power to make us like Jesus Christ. How did Jesus make disciples? He taught them the word of God. Everything Peter and James and John ever became was a result of the word of God in their lives. 

In the name of Jesus, Glorious Father we blessyour name. We magnify you. We worship you. Thank you for being amazing. Thankyou for being wonderful. Lord, may you help us to learn to love your word. Onlyyour word remains the same. Help us to be mighty in the knowledge of theScriptures. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen