Jesus is the King

Wednesday, 02 December, 2020

"Where is the newborn king of the Jews? We saw his star as it rose, and we have come to worship him."  - Matthew 2:2 (NLT)

Jesus is the King. He has all authority and power. When we learn to see Jesus as the King, we'll learn to approach Him with more faith. The bible says, "We have come to worship him. " Jesus is meant to be worshiped. To be glorified. To be praised and to be adored. He is worthy of all praise.  Even as a baby, He was recognized as a King.  How we worship Jesus is important. The wise men brought all kinds of gifts in their worship towards the King. 

They entered the house and saw the child with his mother, Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasure chests and gave him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. - Matthew 2:11 (NLT)

The first thing the wise men did was to worship Jesus. Jesus deserves to be worshiped. He is the King of Kings. The Lion of Judah. He is the Son of God.  Whatever you need from Jesus, you can have. But its important that we learn how to worship Jesus.  While Jesus can do anything for us. We should never forget to worship Him. Its in the worship that we find the solution. 

The bible says, "When they saw the child, the bowed down and worshiped." 
 Jesus is worthy of our worship. He is praise of our praise. He is worthy of our adoration. 

Prayer: In the name of Jesus, heavenly Father we thankyou. We glorify you. We magnify you. We appreciate you. We worship you Jesus.Thank you for expressing your mercy and grace in our lives. In the name ofJesus Christ we pray. Amen.