Ch. 4

Ch. 4 "Never felt like this before."

Rachel's P.O.V

I was sitting at my room, alone. Louis had left the room five minutes ago. He looked really nervous. What happened to him? We were just talking and he suddenly left the room worried. Maybe he was just tired, but either way he left me there by myself.

I was just there, sitting on my bed, starving (like always) when I decided to go to a restaurant and eat something. I took my purse and walked out of my room slowly.

Loulou's P.O.V

I was in my room thinking many things, should I quit? Should I leave behind everything and start all over again? Should I miss my first oppurtunity to be someone in life? No, I shouldn't. What I really needed was to distract myself, so I walked out my room and sat on the couch of the living room, I was about to turn T.V on, when I saw Rachel taking her coat and preparing to leave the apartment.

"Where do you think you are going?" I asked.

"Out, duh!"

"Don't talk to me like that, lady!"

"Sorry, I'm hungry and I want to eat something."

"But you can't leave alone!" I exclaimed.

"Watch me!" She said opening the apartment's door.

"Wait! I'm going with you! I'm hungry too!" I said taking my phone and following Rachel.

"Where should we eat?" Rachel asked.

"Uhm, how about Carlo's Restaurant?" I suggested.

"Uhm, okay Loulou!" She said happily.

"Let's go Rachie-poo!" I said taking her hand and going downstairs.

***

Rachel's P.O.V

We arrived at the restaurant, and it looked quite decent.

"Are you sure food is yummy here?" I asked.

"Sure! I'm a swagsmasta from Doncasta!" he explained.

"Uhm, okay...masta" I said opening the restaurant's door.

"Welcome to Carlo's Restaurant, my name is Zayn, I will get you a table, you may wait here." A guy with black hair and brown eyes said. He was really good looking. What am I saying? Extremely good looking!

"Okay, we'll wait here." Said Louis smiling. Zayn went over the restaurant looking for a table, and when he finally found it he came back.

"Follow me." He said walking to a table.

"Wow, how fancy!" Louis exclaimed following Zayn to the table.

"Here it is, your table." Said Zayn pointing at a table and taking out a mirror. "Wow, you look really handsome todat baby!" he exclaimed watching himself in the mirror.

"Thank you! I knew I didn't look that bad!" Exclaimed Louis, making me laugh. Zayn blushed.

"Uhm, I wasn't... talking to...you..." He said akwardly.

"Does that mean I'm not handsome!? You are giving me a heart attack!" Louis exclaimed.

"Uhm... uhm... Sorry I have to get back over there!" Zayn said rushing to the entry. When he left, Louis burst out into laughter.

"Wow!" I exclaimed sitting down.

"What?" he asked sitting down, too.

"Uhm, nothing." I said.