Ch. 27

Chapter 27: "Tears, flights, and drama."

Rachel's P.O.V

I locked myself on the room and refused to go out. They were all trying to make me go out, but I did not want to. I could not stop the tears from falling. Louis was dead! Liam killed him. Why did he have to kill my Loulou?

I was lying on the cold and hard ground crying.It was still hard for me to believe that Lou was dead. The image of him falling to the ground invaded my brain. I could not stop picturing him dead. I remembered all the times we kissed, and all the times he held my hand.

I would never be able to hold him again. I would never be able to tell him how much I loved him. All I could do was lay on the floor and cry for him, even though I knew he was never coming back. I was going to miss every little thing about him.

Sometimes, I even daydreamed about a future with him. A future where we married and had kids, and lived happily ever after, but maybe it was just that-- a dream. That future was not an option anymore. Louis was gone. He was GONE!

All of this was so freaking unfair! Maybe it was because I didn't go to church on Sundays, or maybe I was not a good Christian and that's why I was paying for my sins. I had no idea of why it happened, I just know it hurt so freaking much.

Those blue eyes were gone. Those pink and lovely lips were not with me anymore. Was fate trying to play a prank to me? Because if it was, it wasn't funny.

I remembered what Louis said to me before dying. He said he was willing to risk his life for me, but I never said I was willing to lose him. It was pretty unfair. Why would a person like him die? He was so sweet and loveable, and he was not selfish.

First my dad, and then him. Why did they have to die? My dad was like the best dad ever, and Louis was the love of my life! My life was becoming even more miserable, if that was even possible. Heart ache was flipping my world around, I was falling, and it hurts. Noting is fine, I'm torn. I cried for hours, and after hours of crying, I fell asleep.

***

Charlie's P.O.V

"She has to go out." Chris said. "We got to go."

"You should let her be alone for a little bit more." Harry muttered. "She is really suffering right now."

"I cannot imagine how my life would be without you, Charlie." Chris muttered.

"Poor Rachel." Bethany said. I lowered my face, and tears streamed down my face. She was suffering a lot lately.

"Just let her have some privacy." I finally said. Lou's death was affecting everyone, but it affected Rachel even more. She loved him, and he loved her. They were meant to be together.

"We have to go to Canada, Charlie." Chris explained. "We are in danger."

"No, we aren't. X will enter jail." Harry said.

"Exactly. Once one of the mafia leaders enters jail, the person that caused it suffers the consequences. They will start looking for us, and they will kill us one by one."

"Just like they killed Louis..." Harry whispered. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and I just patted him on the back.

"Don't worry, he died happy." Bethny said.

"How do you know?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, I'm just guessing he did because he was with his best friends." Bethany whispered. Harry nodded and Bethany gave him hug.