Ch. 17

Chapter 17: "It's Complicated. "

Lou's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for school. As soon as I was ready, I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I saw Harry sitting down on the couch, waiting for the girls.

"Good morning, Harhar!" I exclaimed smiling.

"Good morning, Lou!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much..." He said. I saw how the smile on his face disappeared.

"What's wrong?"

"I was about to kiss Charlie yesterday, but Chris interrupted us." He said, sadly.

"THAT JERK!" I exclaimed.

"I know!" Harry exclaimed. "Why does he act that way? I don't get it."

"He's just jealous."

"Yeah, I guess he is..."

"Good morning!" Charlie exclaimed happily as she and Rachel entered the livingroom.

"Good morning." Harry said smiling.

"Good morning, Rachie-poo." I said, giving Rachel a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Loulou." She said, yawning.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Terrible! I couldn't sleep during the whole night!"

"Ow, I'm sorry to hear that." Chris said entering the room with a huge smile on his face. Rachel just ignored his comment and took her backpack.

"Can we leave, please?" She asked.

"Sure. Let's go!" I exclaimed happily.

We left the house. I secretly hoped our second day at school would be better than the first one, without all those conceited classmates critizicing us.

***

Rachel's P.O.V

The time passed by quickly. Maybe it was because I slept during the first three periods. I couldn't help it. I didn't sleep the whole night because I was busy thinking about Chris. That stupid jerk was really creepy sometimes. I just stood up as soon as the bell rang, and walked to the cafeteria with Harry, Louis, and Charlie.

We sat down in a table by ourselves, but Riley and Cassandra saw us and sat down in the same table as us.

"Hey, guys." Cassandra said.

"Hey, Cassie." I said smiling.

"Cassie?"

"Yes. That's how I am going to call you from now on." I said smiling.

"I like it." Riley said.

"Yeah, it sounds cute." Cassie said.

"How are you going to call me?" Riley asked.

"I'll have to think about it." I said smiling.

"Do you guys want to play Truth or Dare?" Riley asked casually.

"Sure! I love that game!" Louis exclaimed.

"It would be great!" Harrry said.

"Why not?" Charlie said smiling.

"Let's do it!" I exclaimed happily.

"Okay. I'll go first!" Cassey exclaimed smiling. "Rachel, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I exclaimed quickly. What's better than a dare?

"I dare you to... Convince your friend over there to play." She said, pointing at Chris, who was sitting alone in a table. I just sighed. It was going to be hard to convince him.