Ch. 23

Chapter 23: " At Niall's Place."

Lou's P.O.V

"Welcome to Niall's place!" Niall exclaimed as we entered his flat slowly. It was a nice place. It looked cozy and warm. Just like our old home. I remembered the first time Mr. Coriolli showed us the house. We were very excited, and we swam for like an hour. Mr. C was the best boss ever. A couple of tears filled my eyes as I remembered him. I missed him.

"Lou, aren't you entering?" Harry asked. They were sitting at the livingroom, while I was just standing on the door. I smiled and sat down next to Rachel. Her eyes were now red and full of tears.

"Don't cry, baby." I whispered on her ear. Rachel wiped out her tears and smirked.

"Who said I was your baby?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I just smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You don't have to be my baby if you don't want to, but please don't cry. Your dad is in a better place now."

"I am going to miss him so bad." She muttered.

"I know, I am going to miss him, too. But we have to stay strong. You have to promise me that you will try to be strong." I said in a serious tone.

"I promise." She said, not sounding convinced.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked worried. Rachel smiled and pretended everything was okay.

"Nothing. I just miss my old home, that's all." Rachel said. "Where can I sleep? I need to get some rest."

"There." Niall said pointing at a room that was next to the restroom. Rachel smiled and walked to the room. Charlie stood up and followed Rachel, leaving Niall, Harry, and me alone.

"What happened?" Harry mouthed.

"She's still sad." I mouthed shrugging. Niall stared at us confused, but we just faked a smile.

"Tell us about yourself, Niall." Harry suddenly said. Niall smiled and started talking about his life. This may sound rude, but I did not pay attention to anything he said. I was just thinking about Rachel and how sad she was.

***

Christopher's P.O.V

"Right!! I said right, you moron!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry! I thought you said left!" Bryan exclaimed. Those two idiots were driving me crazy. They were as stupid as Harry, maybe even more. I was trying to explain them how to get to Doncaster, but they were just too dumb.

"You are so stupid!" Chad exclaimed. "Let me drive!"

"No!! Let ME drive! I'm the only one here who is able to get you there!" I exclaimed. I was really tired of them. I just wanted to get to Charlie and hug her. She would probably yell at me or ignore me because of what I did to her best friend, but it was okay. If that's what I had to deal with in order to be with my beautiful Charlie then I would do it.

"Why should we let you drive?" Bryan asked.

"Because if I don't drive, you will end up lost." I said. "And if we end up lost, I will blame you and ask X to fire you!"

"Okay. You may drive." Chad said not so eagerly.

"Good." I said. I was going with Charlie!

***

Lou's P.O.V

"Now, if you don't mind, we will go to our room." I said. Niall smirked and waved his hand. Harry stared at me confused, but I just motioned for him to follow me."