Ch. 15

Ch. 15 "First day at School"

Rache's P.O.V

"You look really pretty!" Louis exclaimed.

"Of course I don't!" I exclaimed. The unform for our new school was terrible, I looked horrible! But Louis, well Louis looked as hot as always.

"You look hot!" I exclaimed winking.

"Thank you. You look even hotter!" He said smiling.

"Get a room!" Charlotte and Harry exclaimed in unison, while Chris just rolled his eyes. I have to admit that Chris looked really hot with his uniform, but not as hot as Louis, of course. Harry looked extremely hot, too. Why did they all have to be so good looking?

"You look gorgeous, Charlie!" Chris exclaimed.

"Yes, you look beautiful!" Harry agreed. Charlie blushed and smiled.

"Thank you guys." Charlie said.

"You are welcome." They both said in unison. Chris turned to see Harry with hate in his eyes, while Harry just smiled.

"Okay, let's do this." I said. Maybe this was not going to be so bad after all.

***

Charlie's P.O.V

"Welcome to Holmes Chapel's High School!" The lady, who seemed to be our new principal said.

"Thanks." Rachel said simply.

"I hope this school is not as shitty as it seems to be..." Chris muttered loud enough for the lady to hear.

"I do not aprove this kind of behavior in my school. If you have a problem with this institution, you can talk right now or remain quiet for the rest of your life!" The lady exclaimed. Harry and Louis smiled, while Rachel tried to hold her laugh in.

"Sorry." Chris said, blushing. He was obviously embarrased because someone finally had the guts to answer that way.

"We are very sorry." Harry said. "He does not always behave this way... Oh wait! He does!"

"Shut up, Harry!" Chris exclaimed.

"Both of you! Be quiet! You may now enter your classroom! I hope you behave!" The lady said, pointing at a room filled with crazy teens. They were just going wild, were was the teacher?

"Okay. Let's just enter." Louis said. He walked to the classroom as we followed him like lost puppies. "Louis is here!" He exclaimed as he entered the classroom.

Rachel's P.O.V

"Louis is here!" Loulou exclaimed as we entered the classroom. Everyone in the room stopped doing whatever they were doing, and turned to see Louis. A group of smiley girls, which I suppose were the sluts, stared at MY boyfriend as if he was the only guy left in the world! I mean, I always did that because he is really hot, but only I could stared at him that way!

"Yes!! My boyfriend!!" I exclaimed with a fake smile on my face as I walked to where Louis was and gave him a hug. The smile on some of the girls disappeared, but some of them just ignored the fact that we were there and stared at Chris and Harry. One of the girls stared at me with hate in her eyes, and then she started walking to our direction.

"Welcome!" The girl said. "My name is Bridgette."

"Cool." Louis said.

"What's your name, babe?" The slut, I mean Bridgette said.

"Louis." He said. "I don't know if you were paying attention, but I screamed 'Louis is here!'"

"Oh, right. I think I got a little bit distracted because of your hotness." That stupid b*tch, I mean Bridgette, said.