Ch. 12

Chapter 12: "Something Unexpected."

Christopher's P.O.V.

"Louis! Harry! Wake up and come down right now!" Rachel screamed from the kitchen where she was making breakfast to her hot best friend. "You have to meet someone! Oh, and help me make breakfast!"

We hearD their footsteps on the stairs and they appeared only with boxers and a sleepy face.

"Aaaaaahhh!" they both screamed like little scared girls as they saw us. They opened the fridge and hid behind its door.

"Who are you intruders?!?" Said Louis pointing at me and Charlotte. Rachel burst out laughing

"What is so funny? What are you laughing at Rachel?" Asked Harry as he sees Rachel rolling on the floor with tears on her eyes and missing air.

After some minutes of rolling on the floor, Rachel finally answered. "It is not possible you already forgot the fact that Chris was here and Charlotte was coming to live with us!"

"Ohh, Right" They both said in unison. How pathetic.

"I told you to come so that you could meet Charlotte." Rachel said smiling and pointing at her very hot friend.

"In MY defense, I just heard 'breakfast', and a came down to eat." Said Louis as a matter-of-fact.

"And I -" Harry tried to say, but Rachel interrupted him.

"Anyways, for not paying attention, you'll help me prepare breakfast right now!"

"It's not fair!! We were asleep!!" Said Louis pouting and getting out from behind the fridge's door with Harry.

I was smiling because Rachel made them be ashamed, but my smile disappeared from my face as soon as I saw Charlotte staring at Harry with her mouth wide open. It occured to me that Harry also noticed Charlotte´s hotness, because he couldn´t stop staring at her. If I wanted to sleep with Charlotte, I had to make sure that Harry and her didn´t fall in love...

Charlie's P.O.V.

WOW. That is all I could think of while I saw these two guys. I personally liked the curly-haired guy more. I stared at him for like 15 seconds, secretly hoping he was not the one Rachel was dating. But I must say, Chris was not ugly at all.

The one pouting got kissed on the cheek by Rachel and smiled like if he was a little kid and they had given him a big lollipop.

"Charlie, this is my boyfriend Louis, and that one over there is Harry" Rachel said, pointing to the curly-haired guy. Just as I hoped it to be. I think Rachel noticed I liked Harry because she had a smile on her face I knew so well, she had a plan for mating me with him. I sent her my don't-you-dare-to-intervene look, but she started anyways...

"Harry, Louis this is Charlotte and she is single. She's always wanted her blue prince, since her favourite is colour blue. Her favourite flowers are the camellias, and her favourite movie is "A Walk to Remember." She said extra smiley. I was so going to make her pay for this.

Christopher's P.O.V.

Thank you Rachie dear, without noticing it, you made it easier for me to use your dear friend. Now what I have to do is to make her prefer me than Harry, or just make Harry forget her. But better will be, if they both get on a fight in between themselves. Wouldn't that be lovely?

"What are you making for breakfast?" I asked nicely.

"I had forgotten you were here Chris. You were so quiet all this time," Said Charlotte, "but you are right, what will we eat Rachie?"