Ch. 1

Ch.1 "Doncaster"

Rachel's P.O.V

I walked downstairs to see what my dad wanted to tell me. He had been screaming like crazy for like ten minutes.

"Pack your stuff! We are leaving!" He said. He looked worried, but I did not pay attention to it. I just paid attention to the fact that we were leaving.

"What? Why are we leaving!?!" I exclaimed confused. I thought he loved Ontario as much as I did, and now he was here, telling me we would live my beautiful hometown.

"We are in danger!" He exclaimed.

"What kind of danger?" I asked.

"There is some bad people following us." He said.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Right now."

"What about my stuff?"

"You have 15 minutes to pack your stuff. Hurry!" He said while packing his money in a huge bag.

"Where are we going?!?" I asked.

"England."

I couldn't believe we were going to England. I mean, we lived in Canada, and I loved my country. Why did we have yo leave?

I packed all the stuff that I could, including my collection of toenails and my mother's old nailclipper. Every time I cut my nails with that nailclipper I felt my mom was still with me. Call me cheesy, but that nailsclipper was one of my treasures.

I finished packing my stuff and sighed. I took a look at my room, knowing I would miss it so much.

"I'm ready" I finally exclaimed taking my luggage downstairs.

"Let's go." He said getting in the car.

"Okay.. " I said getting in the car, too.

"We are going to the airport."

"Okay, dad," I said. I didn't even have time to say goodbye to my friends. I was really going to miss them..

***

We arrived at the airport and took a plane to Doncaster. It was a long trip. I barely talked to my father. I spent the whole trip thinking about my friends and how much I was going to miss them.

We arrived at Doncaster's airport at 10:00 p.m. I was kind of sad to see we were not at Ontario anymore, but I had to get used to England.

We took a cab to a hotel. Once we were finally at the hotel, I decided to sleep because I was really tired.

"Good night, darling" Said my dad.

"Good night, dad" I said, and then I fell asleep.

***

I woke up early in the morning. My dad was not in the room, maybe he left to have breakfast. I turned T.V on to see the news. The lady in the T.V was talking about boring stuff, I was about to change the channel, until the picture of my dad appeared on the screen. What was his picture doing there?

~-----~----News' Lady----~-----~On T.V.

*Recently, news have been going around that one of the top 10 most dangerous mafia leaders is finally coming out from his secret hiding spot in Ontario Canada. Mario Franciolli Coriolli.

Some guards saw him at the Downsview National airport in Ontario Canada.

Rumour has it the famous mafia leader paid the airport workers to not tell anyone his destination.