Ch. 8

Ch.8 "More hate than love"

Lou's P.O.V

"Louis, this is Jennifer." Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Hello, Louis." The girl said with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Jennifer." I said smiling. "Harry? Can I talk to you in private?"

"Sure!" Harry exclaimed. I walked to the kitchen. Harry followed me.

"Are you crazy?!? We cannot invite strangers! This is not our house!" I exclaimed.

"What? Mr. Coriolli won't mind!"

"Of course he will! You are risking her daughter's life by allowing strangers into the house."

"But she seems to be a nice girl!"

"Haven't you heard that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover?"

"Yes, but that is when you think something bad about someone when he/she is not!"

"It can also be in this situation." I paused, "she might be a spy!" I whispered.

"But look at her! She might help you forget about Rachel! She is hot!"

"Do you really think that being sexy is the only thing that matters?"

"No! I'm just saying she is REALLY hot."

"Harry... She has to leave."

"But..."

"NOW!"

"Alright!" Harry exclaimed. He left the kitchen agrily.

Harry's P.O.V

Who did he think he was? He wasn't my boss. He was always telling me what to do. I walked to the livimg room, where Jennifer was standing.

"Jenni, I'm sorry but... but..."

"Yes, Harry?" Jennifer said with a sweet tone of voice. She looked so innocent.

"You have to..."

"I have to what?" She asked smiling. Her smile was really cute. Her body was irresistible. I was dying inside. I was not brave enough to tell her she had to leave.

"You have to-"

"Leave!" Louis exclaimed before I could finish.

"But... Harry said I could stay!" Jennifer exclaimed sadly. She was about to start crying, I could see it on her eyes.

"Don't cry! Louis was just kidding!" I said. I hated watching girls crying.

"No, I wasn't! You have to leave immediately!" Louis exclaimed.

"Please! Don't do this to me! I have nowhere to go!" Jennifer said.

"Sorry, you can't stay." Louis said.

"Fine! I'm leaving!"

Jennifer's P.O.V

"Fine! I'm leaving" I exclaimed. Obviously I was not going to leave. I had to complete my mission.

"Louis, please don't make her leave." I heard Harry said. That guy was pathetic, he really thought I was a nice person.

"Sorry, Harry. She has to leave. The sooner, the better." Louis said.

"Please! Let me stay! Just one night!" I exclaimed pretending to be desesperated.

"Please!!" Harry exclaimed making a puppy face. How pathetic.