Ch. 7

Ch. 7 "A bit of love/hate"

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the couch of the living room, thinking about Rachel and how Louis her heart. Poor Rachel, she cried the whole afternoon. Louis was being a total jerk. I saw him enter the kitchen, and followed to tell him how I felt about him breaking Rachel's heart. I entered the kitchen and saw him crying. As soon as he saw me, he grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face.

"What do you want?" he said with a sad and angry voice.

"Why did you do it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why did you break her heart?"

"She'll be fine."

"No she won't!"

"I'm sure she will... eventually."

"Shut up!" I exclaimed. I was tired of him being a jerk. Louis just nodded slowly and turned to look at the ground. "Listen, she really likes you, and it's pretty obvious that you like her, too"

"I'm afraid to hurt her." He said, while a tear streamed down his face.

"If you're going to be afraid every time you start a relationship, you will end up being a single man living with 30 cats when you grow up."

"Maybe you are right, but I would've prefered dogs, anyhow I think I'm not ready for a relationship right now..."

"Why didn't you tell that to Rachel?"

"Because if she continues talking to me, I will like her even more, which means I need to get her to hate me. If she hates me, she will stop talking to me. And if she stops talking to me, it will be easier for me to get over her."

"That makes sense," I said while smiling, "but you should try to tell her how you feel."

"Maybe, but later."

"Stop being sad. Let's watch some action movies!" I exclaimed trying to cheer him up.

"Okay..." he said with a fake smile.

"I'll make us some popcorns. Go to the living room and wait there."

"Okay," Louis said walking out of the kitchen.

***

Mario Coriolli's P.O.V.

"Faster Mario, faster!" exclaimed Tiffany.

Tiffany is a girl I met 2 hours ago. She was at the mall selling donuts. After churros, donuts are my favorite dessert.

"Hold on! I think it's stuck!" I exclaimed.

"Ouch! It hurts!"

"It's not my fault!"

"Faster!

"I did it!" I said happily. Let me explain you. I didn't had cash on my wallet to pay for the donuts I ate. She said there was another way to pay her. If you know what I mean... I'm just kidding you perverts! She told me to help her remove a thorn from her finger, but it was stuck. It was hard, but I finally took it out. After helping her, I decided to call Louis to ask him how was everything going. It rung 4 times before he answered.

"Hello? Mr. C?" Said Louis from the other side of the other side of the line.

"Hello kiddo. Can I talk to Rachel?"

***

Lou's P.O.V

"Hello, kiddo. Can I talk to Rachel?" Mr. Coriolli asked.