Ch. 20

Chapter 20: "Desicions"

*(This chapter will be in the narrator's P.O.V.) Enjoy!*

***

"I'm really sorry, Tiffany." Mario said. Tiffany just smiled and gave him a hug.

"It's okay." She said. Mario blushed. Tiffany made him feel really happy, but Rachel would never let them be together.

"I just do not understand why does she have to act this way." Mario said. Tiffany gave him a sympathetic look, and Mario turned to see the ground.

"Maybe she is just kind of jealous." Tiffany said. Mario nodded, and sat down on the couch of Tiffany's livingroom. Tiffany sat down next to him and gave him a gentle pat on his back.

"Maybe she is. But she should understand that I love you." Mario said. He ran a hand trough his brown hair and sighed. "Would you marry me?" He asked smiling.

"Are you serious?" Tiffany asked. A huge smile appeared on her face, and Mario nodded happily.

"Totally serious. I love you, Tif. I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" Mario exclaimed.

"I would love to be Mrs. Coriolli!" Tiffany said happily. Mario smiled and gave Tiffany a kiss on the lips.

***

Rachel, Harry, and Louis were now at their home. Rachel and Louis were really sad, but they were too proud to admit it. Harry, who was sitting next to Rachel at the couch, decided to speak up.

"This can't be over, guys." He said. "You two love each other so much!" Louis sighed and lowered his face. Rachel turned to see Harry with a sad look on her face and faked a smile.

"Maybe we didn't love each other that much, Har." Rachie said, giving him a sweet pat on the back.

"Maybe." Louis muttered. Rachel turned to see him, and a little tear streamed down her face. She wanted to hug him, to kiss him, to make him hers, but the pride wouldn't let her.

"Come on, guys. Don't let Tiffany mess your whole relationship up!" Harry exclaimed. He was not exactly blaming Tiffany; he was just pointing out the fact that Rachel's and Louis's love was stronger than anything.

"She did not mess anything up," Louis explained. "Rachel did."

"So you are blaming me?" Rachel asked. She was hurt. Mainly because Louis was blaming her, when they were both guilty. "You know, I'm glad we are over, because real couples do not blame each other."

"Well, real couples listen to each other! Just like you should have listened to me when I told you you were being selfish!" Louis exclaimed. Rachel shot him a death glare, but suddenly she changed her facial expression into a smiley face.

"Whatever, Lou. Let's just be friends. After all, we were friends before being a couple, weren't we?" She asked. Louis nodded and shook hands with her. They were officialy just friends now. Friends. Nothing less, nothing more. Just two friends.

"Seriously guys? You are just going to be friends? That's it?" Harry asked. Rachel and Louis nodded, while Harry stared at them in disbelief. "You two are unbelievable! You love each other! Why can't you be together? The girl I like does not like me back, and I'm dying inside because of it, and you two cannot be together just because you cannot solve one little problem?!?"

"Basically." Louis said. Harry frowned in frustration, and stood up and left the room.

"How can they be so stupid?!?" Harry mumbled at the same time he walked up the stairs.