Ch. 5

Ch. 5 "Never felt like this before... PART 2"

X's P.O.V

"Sir! Mr. X!" Said my second at command rushing into my room.

"What!?" I responded agitated, "I was trying to relax you moron!"

"Sorry sir, I must tell you something!!"

"What is it?" I asked taking my towel and getting out of my jacuzzi.

"Well, agent 52 called. Coriolli's daughter escaped."

"What?!?! How did she do it?!?"

"Apparently she has a bodyguard."

"Get rid of him!"

"How?"

"I don't f*cking care! Just kill him or something and then kidnap the girl! Coriolli is gonna pay everything he did!" I said. I was extremely mad.

"Who do you want to do the job?"

"Agent 35."

"Are you sure?"

"Completely sure." I said with an evil smirk on my face. Coriolli was going to pay for what he did...

***

Rachel's P.O.V

We entered the apartment and Louis sat down on the couch. I sat next to him and started crying.

"Don't cry! You are okay!" he said hugging me.

"I cry cause all this is happening and my dad is not here with me."

"But I'm here with you." Loulou said smiling. His smile was beautiful. I liked him and I knew it, the only problem is maybe he didn't like me back.

"It's not the same..."

"Rachel, I will protect you always." he said. I could tell he was serious.

"But that's just because that's your job." I said and I stood up and started walking to my room, but Louis stopped me and hugged me.

"Even if it weren't my job I would do it. You know why?" he asked. I shook my head looking to the ground. "Because I like you Rachel, I REALLY like you."

"I like you too." I muttered. He was about to kiss me when...

"Pack all your stuff Rachel! We are leaving!" Said my dad entering the apartment with his suitcase.

"What?!?! Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Holmes Chapel. Maybe they won't find you there." My dad said, breaking my heart. I stared at Louis, he looked hurt. "What are you waiting for?!? Move!"

I didn't say anything, I just walked to my room.

Loulou's P.O.V

"Holmes Chapel. Maybe they won't find you there." Said Rachel's dad breaking my heart in a million pieces. "What are you waiting for? Move!"

Rachel didn't say anything, she just walked to her room. I walked to her room, too. I had to talk to her. I could not let her leave. I would never find a girl as spontaneous and funny as she.

"Don't try to make me stay or ask if I'm okay, I don't have the answer." Rachel said almost in a whisper. She was packing her stuff.

"Rachie, I don't want you to leave..." I said. Suddenly I found myself crying. Me! Louis William Tomlinson the bodyguard crying!