Ch. 6

Ch. 6 "Are we friends or are we more?"

Lou's P.O.V

Who did he think he was? With his curly hair and his green eyes. He was staring at Rachel! MY Rachel! Well, she's not mine officially.

"So, how did you and my dad met?" asked Rachel breaking the awkward silence.

"Well, I was selling churros and then-" Rachel's eyes grew open.

"No way! You sell churros?" Rachel asked excited.

"Um, yeah." Harry said with a cheeky smile on his flawless face.

"That's awesome! You see, I love churros!" Rachel said smirking

"Yeah, you love churros. Good for you." I said getting out of the pool and taking my towel.

"Why are you so serious, Loulou?" Rachel asked with her sweet and innocent voice.

"I'm not serious. I'm just tired. It was a long trip." I lied. I was just... jealous?

"A long trip? Where do you come from?" Harry asked.

"Doncaster." I said.

"Are you kidding me? Doncaster is really close." Harry said.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a nap. Bye." I said entering the house. I could hear them talking behind me.

"What's his problem?" Harry asked confused.

"It's just that this was a long day..." my favorite voice in the world answered. Rachel, if only you knew how I feel right now...

Rachel's P.O.V

Lou entered the house, leaving me alone with my hot, but a little arrogant, bodyguard. There was something in his eyes that made me want to get to know him, but at the same time I feel like I should stay away from him.

"So," Harry said breaking the silence. "Is Louis okay?"

"I have no idea." I said.

"He looked... jealous."

"What?!? Of course not!! Right?"

"Are you two dating?"

"Well, not officially, I guess."

"Just what I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"It is obvious you two are dying to be together, why aren't you?"

"I don't know." I said. Maybe Harry was right. I was dying tyo be Loulou's girlfriend, but he would never ask out a girl like me.

"If he doesn't do something about it you should give the first step."

"No! That would be embarrasing!"

"See? That's the problem with you guys. Your pride is more important to you than your feelings." Maybe Harry was right. I needed to talk to Louis about what I felt. I was about to stand up and go with Louis when he appeared.

"Harry! I need to talk to you!" Louis exclaimed.

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry! I need to talk to you!" Louis exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"Come here Har!" he said, "Come!"

"Ok, okay...." I said following Louis inside the house. Rachel stared at us with a confused look on her face.

When we finally entered, Louis closed the door so that Rachel couldn't hear.