Ch. 16

Ch. 16 "Why?"

Christopher's P.O.V

I gotta admit that when I saw that guy trying to punch Rachel, I felt the urge to protect her. Not only because it was my job, but because even if she is just an anoying girl, she was kind of my friend. Don't get me wrong. I was still going to take her to X.

"Why are you so quiet, Chris?" Charlie asked. We were now at the cafeteria eating.

"I am always quiet." I replied.

"But today you are not even insilting Harry and Louis."

"I know. I'm just not in the mood." I said.

"Okay." Charlie said with that beautiful smile of hers. She was really beautiful... Actually, she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw.

"Charlie! Look at this! This cookie looks like a foot!" Harry exclaimed, showing Charlie a deformed cookie.

"It's wondeful, Harry!" Charlie exclaimed. "Mine looks like a normal cookie."

"Don't worry. Maybe your cookie will be as sexy as me someday." Harry said winking.

"How are you so sure? Maybe it will be as sexy as me!" Louis exclaimed. Rachel giggled and continued to eat her food.

"In your dreams!" Harry exclaimed.

"Stop fighting over cookies! This is really stupid!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Louis and Harry exclaimed in unison.

"Fine!" I exclaimed, leaving the lunchroom. I just walked to the classroom and stayed there for the rest of the lunch period. I ate a burger I bought in the cafeteria, and listened to a couple conversations. I did not understand why many of the students were in the classroom when they were free to go anywhere tehy wanted to, but I did not care.

"Hello." A girl with brown hair and green eyes said. She was talking to me?

"Are you talking to me?" I asked confused. Why would a girl like her talk to me? I knew I was hot, that´s obvious, but why was she talking to me? She could talk to any other person, but instead she was here, saying ´hello´ to ME.

"Yes, silly. I am talking to you!"

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. She was pretty, but I just did not like to socialize with people.

"I just wanted to ask you your name."

"Christopher." I said. "Yours?"

"Lindsay" She said simply. "Where are you from, Chris?"

"Canada."

"That´s awesome!" She said smiling. "I love Canadians!"

"Cool." I said. I could not have cared less.

"My boyfriend says Canadians suck." She said sadly.

"Your boyfriend? Where is him?" I asked angrily. I could not let that guy say Canadians sucked. I loved my country!

"He is over there." She said, pointing at the guy who wanted to punch Rachel earlier.

"Jerk." I muttered. Lindsay stared at me confused as I stood up and walked to where that assh*le was.

"Sorry but... I heard you have a problem with Canadians?" I asked. The guy nodded and smiled.

"Yeah... They suck. I don´t know why but I hate them. They should just disappear from this world." The guy said.

"Well, I don´t know if you noticed but... I am Canadian!" I exclaimed furious.

"Oh... So that´s why you are just a pathetic jerk!" He exclaimed. That was it! I couldn´t let him talk that way about Canadians. I punched him right on the face, and saw how his little nose started bleeding.