Ch. 30

Chapter 30:

***

Rachel's P.O.V

Several months went by and I was finally getting ready for the best day of my life. My white dress was beautiful, even though it was pretty tight. My face was covered by makeup, and my feet had beautiful, white high heels on them. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and smiled.

I was going to marry the guy that I loved, and we would live happily ever after. Of course we would have our problems, just like every other couple. But I was willing to accept the terms and conditions for the sake of our marriage.

"You look beautiful." Charlie said smiling.

"Thank you." I said. The smirk on my face disappeared as I realized something.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy? You are getting married in two hours!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I know, and I'm happy, but...."

"But what?" Beth asked from behind me. She finished doing my hair and smiled as she saw me. "You look beautiful. Everything is going to be okay."

"It's just that I would have liked it if my dad was here because he would take me to the altar." I said as I lowered my face.

"Don't be sad, Rachie. I'm sure he would be proud of you." Charlie said as she caressed my cheek.

"I guess so." I muttered. Tears were about to fall from my eyes, but Beth gave me a tissue and I wiped them out before they could fall.

"Don't cry, Rach. It will ruin your makeup." Charlie said.

"Yes." Bethany said. "The only thing that matters now is that you and Louis are getting married."

"I guess you both are right." I said. Charlie nodded and Bethany patted me on the back. "But who will take me to the altar?"

"Chris will do it." Charlie said.

"Harry could also do it." Bethany said.

"Thank you, girls." I said. They smiled and hugged me. They were the best friends ever.

***

Lou's P.O.V

"What are we doing now!?!" I asked in desesperation as Harry san over the room screaming like a little girl.

"WE WILL DIE! YOUR WEDDING IS RUINED! ALL THOSE MONTHS PLANNING IT AND THIS RUINS EVERYTHING!" He exclaimed as he ran around the room.

"Was it really necessary to throw that cupcake at me?!?" I asked. Harry ran a hand through his hair and continued to scream like a girl.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I AM SORRY LOUIS. I AM COMPLETELY SORRY!!!"

"Calm down, guys. It's just a little stain." Chris said.

"You say that because it's not your suit the one that got stained!" I exclaimed. "Plus, it's not your wedding. It's not big deal to you. Let me tell you something, Chris. This may not mean that much to you, but to me it's everything!"

"Calm down, Lou. What I wanted to say was-"

"NO! Shut up. Just shut up, okay? I was not done talking! I wanted to say that Rachel is my world, and I wanted this wedding to be perfect. She lights up my world, and the least I could do about it is make this day unforgettable." I said. I stared at the huge stain on my suit and sighed sadly.