Ch. 25

Chapter 25:

Rachel's P.O.V

We slept for like five hours, and then we woke up. We walked out of the room and smiled when we saw Chris. He was talking to a girl of about our age, and she was really pretty. She had blonde, short, hair, and brown eyes. Harry stared at her with his jaw dropped, and I just shook my head.

"You like her, don't you?" I asked almost in a whisper. Harry nodded.

"She is very pretty." He said.

"Go and talk to her." I said. Harry smiled and walked to where Chris and the girl were.

"Hello," I heard him say. "My name is Harry. What's your name, love?"

"Bethany." The girl answered simply.

"Are you Chris's cousin?" Harry asked surprised. The girl nodded and smirked.

"Yeah, that's me." She said.

"What do you want, Harry?" Chris asked annoyed.

"I just wanted to know the name of this beautiful lady." Harry said. Bethany blushed and smiled.

"Why, thank you." She said.

"You are very welcome." Harry said smiling.

"Whatever. I was done talking to her anyways." Chris said. He walked to where we were and smiled. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah." Louis said.

"Kind of." I said.

"Like you cared." Charlie muttered.

"I do care." Chris said. His green eyes met Charlie's blue ones, and they stared at each other for several seconds. Chris smiled and Charlie blushed.

"Whatever guys. I'll just be polite and introduce myself. You can keep flirting if you want." I said. I walked to where Harry and Bethany were and smiled. "I'm Rachel."

"Bethany." She said. We shook hands and smiled.

"I'm Louis." Louis said.

"Nice to meet you, Louis." Bethany said, shaking Lou's hand.

"I'm Charlotte!" Charlie yelled from behind. Bethany smirked and shook hands with her.

"Would you like to eat something?" Chris asked. We all nodded. We were really hungry.

***

Harry's P.O.V

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked Bethany after we were done eating.

"I don't know, curly." She said.

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun!" I exclaimed. Bethany stared at me doubtfully, and then she turned to see Chris, who was sitting next to her. He motioned for her to accept, and she finally gave in.

"Okay, I'll go with you!" She said. I smiled and winked.

"You are going to have the best date of your life!" I assured. Bethany shook her head and smirked.

"If you say so..." She said.

"How cute! You two are going on a date together!" Rachel exclaimed. She was sitting next to Louis.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked smirking. Rachel smiled.

"What do you say, Loulou?" She asked.

"Well, I think it would be a great idea. We need to cheer up a little." He said.

"Would you like to go, Charlie?" Rachel asked.