EPISODE 38

Sea waves constantly hit the coast as the birds make noises right above the sky. The scene is splendid since it's approaching dusk.

Toneri lets the water consume his feet while eyeing the sun as it slowly sets

Toneri lets the water consume his feet while eyeing the sun as it slowly sets. He doesn't see it every day. Well, because sometimes he can't appreciate little things unless he pays attention to them closely. He put his hand inside his pocket letting the breeze mess his hair feeling the moment the sea offers.

"So, you're leaving huh?" He asks. The question is for the raven who stood there looking directly to nothingness.

Silence

"How long will you be gone?" He asks him again.

No response.

"Tch! You're leaving her?"

Dead air.

"Bro? You there?" He called once more.

"Shut the f*** up, will you? I'm thinking," Sasuke is pissed.

"Oh, really." He showed him a peace sign.

"The rehab will take too long, I believe."

"I see."

"I'm asking a favor."

"What is it?"

Sea waves sound―

"Look after her."

The white-haired began laughing yet it toned sarcastic. "Dude? What is wrong with you?" He asks although he likes hearing it from him. Meanwhile, the raven remains unbothered as he fixes his vision in front.

Toneri notices his friend's distress and so he gradually stops smiling. He blinks twice and clears his throat to ease the awkward atmosphere between them. "Ahem! I mean, why me?" He asks with a serious face this time.

Sasuke puts his hand inside his pocket as he looks in Toneri's direction. "Why not you?"

"Yow! This isn't a good joke." He curves a cute smile.

"Yeah."

The man finally lets himself shift to his normal self eyeing the aven with his frosty vision. " How idiot are you to never realize I like her?"

"I know."

"Then, why?"

"Why not?" Sasuke's eyes are darker than usual which tells he's not messing around.

"You!" He paused, grinning. "You're a real bastard."

"For sure."

"You know I'm dying that's why you choose me, don't you? You really know how to play the game, Sasuke... great plan by the way."

"You know I don't like losing in any game."

"Oh really!" He mocks him back.

"Look after her. That's all I ask." He begs still staring at nothingness.