EPISODE 24

His eyes remain unexpressive yet he stared with no lies this time. He curves a broad leer saying, "I love her." He confessed, finally. But the way he toned is spine-chilling! Perhaps, it's part of his character.

Hearing his response, Tsunade gradually suppresses herself from tapping her index finger further. "Good..." She said as if she won the conversation. "Very well, Uchiha."

Silence

"Itachi is your older brother, isn't it?" She asks after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes."

"You guys are part of this particular syndicate?"

"Just like what is written on my profile, yes."

"And you said you need to do something."

"I do."

She eyed the documents that contain his profile before saying, "You witnessed your parent's death. Severe trauma to specific regions of the brain can cause a person to undergo personality changesYou've seen them dead by your two eyes and that's how your mental disorder awakened. Brain trauma can lead to psychopathic behaviors."

"Oh."

"I'm aware of how hard it is for you to express your emotions properly. You are confused all the time."

"Maybe..."

The conversation between them is cold but deep. Tsunade is a professional psychoanalyst and she knew how to handle the situation or at least. "You mentioned, you were tasked to do something." 

"That's true. My brother and I agreed."

"You know your parent's murderer, aren't you?"

"Of course."

The woman put her index finger back on the wooden chair as she began tapping it once more. "Let's take it slow, Uchiha. Tell me everything. Let's start from how you met this person."

"Sure," he smirks, "I think I'm ready to spill the tea."

"Good."

She walks alone as she finds the place bewitching. Okinawa is indeed a pleasing prefecture. After she finished dinner, she excuses herself from Sasuke's presence because he's weird!

He seems romantic in a way that it's kind of embarrassing. She's not used to it. She needs to breathe and so she walks alone by herself. She eyed the alluring city lights and for a while, she's contended.

 She eyed the alluring city lights and for a while, she's contended

Maybe, her family will love this place too. She truly misses them. Thinking too much, her warm tears poured making her vision blur. She flinches when a rough hand hugs her from behind.

"Why are you alone here?" He asks, worried.

"I'm uncomfortable. Stop it."

"I can't."

The woman closes her eyes making herself tamed. Here come his romantic wordings. It's awkward for some reason.

"Are you sad?"

"Yes," he grips her firmly as he rests his chin on her shoulder. "But seeing you makes me feel better."

"You're a flirt..."

"Only for you."

What the hell!

"I won't fall for your games."

"I'm not setting any game. What are you thinking?"

She let the silence rule the background, trying to shift their conversation into something less awkward.

"Itachi ask me a favor. He wants me to look after you."

"You don't need to do that."

"Okay..."

The man tightened his embrace feeling her warmth once more. "Hinata..."

"Hmmm?"

"I never brought any woman here," he said while teasing her neck.

"Should I say thank you?"

Silence

"Because I killed them all."

"..."

Why is he telling her these?

"But all of a sudden, I can break my own rules for you."

"That's not funny at all."

"This isn't any comedy either. I am telling you the real me. Are you scared?"

"Maybe."

The chilly breeze of wind swished around them making her hair levitate stunningly. "I did nasty things and I ain't telling any of those."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's not talk about it. How about let's focus on the words I'll say next? I love you. Hina, I love you."

"Stop it."

"I love you. I love you. I love you..." He whispered, begging.

"I'm scared, okay?"

"I know," he said as he resumes kissing her neck, "But you can't escape me. I won't let you escape me."

"You're insane."

"I am more than insane."

Hinata gulps, terrified. "What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know."

She isn't dumb and so, she bravely asks, "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yes." He smirks, please with how straightforward she is.

"Sasuke, I don't know you and you don't know me. The things that happened between us are unhealthy. It's a mistake!"

As crazy, as he is, he laughs because she's ****** clueless! If she only knew the truth. If she only knew his other behavior. If she only knew those creepy things he did just to feel her again. Damn! He loves this sh**!

"What's funny?" She asks.

"Nothing. Everything is just perfect."

She eyed him, confused. "I don't find this funny at all. I'll take my leave first. Goodnight!" She's annoyed and so, she plans to leave him alone but Sasuke is fast. He pulls her close to him once more. "Thank you for saying yes," he said staring at her with no humor at all.

"What do you mean?"

"You said yes."

"What?" And that hit her. She realized the 'yes' he was talking about was her unknown answer to his question 'will you be my girlfriend?'

"Thank you."

"I-I didn't say anything, you idiot! I never said yes!" She protests, annoyed.

"Cute."

She's pissed because she knew she won't win against him. This is nonsense!

"What should I call you? Ah! Maybe, 'love'?"

Her stubborn heart pumps way faster and she's freaking angry! She sways his hand to be free from his grip and runs back to their room. She's aware of how her cheeks crimsoned and she hated it! She knew this satisfies him so much and it's humiliating!

"Hinata!" He screamed, audible enough for her to hear his words. "I love you!" He teases her again and again.